Do you think Bill Parcells watches the Dog Whisperer?

cobra

Salty *******
Reaction score
I don't know if any of you watch The Dog Whisperer. It's a television show on the National Geographic Channel. It stars a guy named Cesar Milan who rehabilitates dogs. The basic premise of the show is that people with dogs who have behavioral problems call Cesar and he comes and fixes the dog.

Cesar is big into dominance theory. There is only one pack leader and you have to show that you are it.

I doubt Parcells watches it, but every I hear about BP and TO or some other "problem" player, I just think of Cesar exerting dominance over the dogs.

I just thought I'd put that thought out there.

Thanks for letting me share. ;)

Duane

Reaction score
cobra said:
I don't know if any of you watch The Dog Whisperer. It's a television show on the National Geographic Channel. It stars a guy named Cesar Milan who rehabilitates dogs. The basic premise of the show is that people with dogs who have behavioral problems call Cesar and he comes and fixes the dog.

Cesar is big into dominance theory. There is only one pack leader and you have to show that you are it.

I doubt Parcells watches it, but every I hear about BP and TO or some other "problem" player, I just think of Cesar exerting dominance over the dogs.

Yeah, BP gets coaching ideas from some dude on TV. :lmao2:

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Duane said:
Yeah, BP gets coaching ideas from some dude on TV. :lmao2:
Well, he does accept playing time suggestions from arrogant reporters.

cobra

Salty *******
Reaction score
Duane said:
Yeah, BP gets coaching ideas from some dude on TV.

Well, to be fair, I'm not trying to suggest he gets ideas from there. I just expunging a thought from my head about how similar their techniques seem. I think BP would like the show.

I guess you would have to watch it to understand, but the way he handles his players just sort of reminds me of how Cesar Milan handles dogs.

It was an observation only, and one that I was just throwing out there because I felt like it. ;)

Duane

Reaction score
cobra said:
Well, to be fair, I'm not trying to suggest he gets ideas from there. I just expunging a thought from my head about how similar their techniques seem. I think BP would like the show.

I guess you would have to watch it to understand, but the way he handles his players just sort of reminds me of how Cesar Milan handles dogs.

It was an observation only, and one that I was just throwing out there because I felt like it. ;)
Maybe he and Cesar are using similar psychological approaches but I doubt that Parcells watches the show to get ideas. :)

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Blue&Silver said:
Bill needs to talk fluid @hole so TO can understand more clearly.
(fluent?)Thats actually the only language Parcells speaks anyway.

CaptainAmerica

Reaction score
cobra said:

Funny you should mention that. I referred to Parcells as "The Horse Whisperer" last year when we started discussing T.O. coming to Dallas.

I thought it was a good analogy given his ability to deal with problem players like TG, Key, Bryan Cox, etc.

burmafrd

Reaction score
Considering how long BP has been around, maybe THEY are the ones that got the idea from HIM.

1fisher

Reaction score
cobra said:

yep.... BP is Caesar and TO is a Jack Russell..... I have two of them and sometimes they act just like TO.... Great physical condition......somewhat obedient.... but get's bored easily and wants to do their own thing! Give em' a piece of Sirloin and you've got them whrere you want them.... offer them bologna and it's another story! Sounds just like TO to me!:D