Do you think Phillips gets mad?

locked&loaded

Reaction score
Hes just ho hum, Id love to hear him yelling in the locker room after this, im no the sky is falling type of person but id love him to get angry once.

CowboyJeff

Reaction score
Yep. Remember his meltdown in training camp for a player being late to practice?

The Panch

Reaction score
As would I. I understand the whole treating players like men stuff, but if the only thing you see wrong with this team is stupid penalties, then you need to check yourself before you wreck yourself. He should call out T.O. for dropping passes as well.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Panch;1839142 said:
As would I. I understand the whole treating players like men stuff, but if the only thing you see wrong with this team is stupid penalties, then you need to check yourself before you wreck yourself. He should call out T.O. for dropping passes as well.

I don't think TO can help the dropsies. It's just part of his game, unfortunately. Calling him out wouldn't change a thing. I just hope it doesn't happen at a really inopportune time like a 4th down play in the playoffs or something. I also wonder if Romo is losing confidence in TO since throwing to him (forcing it?) seems to lead to interceptions.

The Panch

Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;1839173 said:
I don't think TO can help the dropsies. It's just part of his game, unfortunately. Calling him out wouldn't change a thing. I just hope it doesn't happen at a really inopportune time like a 4th down play in the playoffs or something. I also wonder if Romo is losing confidence in TO since throwing to him (forcing it?) seems to lead to interceptions.
I meant moreso his attitude and trying to remind him he isnt perfect. His demand for the ball can hurt the team cause no one's ballsy enough to tell him to ease up and wait his turn.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
locked&loaded;1839130 said:
Do you think Phillips gets mad?

He freakin' BETTER get mad. If he's half as mad as I am (even 4 hours after the game ended) then the team knows they're in for some WORK this week.

And we can put the myth to rest that Parcells' style tired the team out and that's why they played poorly down the stretch. They played poor down the stretch before BP ever took over and now they've played poorly for 10 straight quarters. They better get their freakin' crap together or they'll be one and done in the playoffs.

If those chumps showed half the emotion I did in my freakin' living room then I think we'll be ok.

I literally have blood dripping out of multiple places on my body, broke 2 remotes, and punched a hole in another door. NOT because we lost, but because they came out and played with so little effort.

How the hell does our best CB let some chump 4th string TE get open on 3rd and 9 to end the game? NO way in hell does Newman deserve to be in the Probowl. He needs to quit crying about getting "Overlooked" and actually go out and EARN it.

Probowlers catch INTs that hit them right in the hands.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Panch;1839177 said:
I meant moreso his attitude and trying to remind him he isnt perfect. His demand for the ball can hurt the team cause no one's ballsy enough to tell him to ease up and wait his turn.
Agreed. I hope Romo and Garrett have learned their lesson about trying to appease one player. It's about the team. I don't care who gets all the catches be it Witten, Crayton, Glenn or TO. And every player should feel the same way. It's interesting how TO will get pissed about the ball not coming his way, but shows way less emotion after his own miscues.

On a side note - what happened to the Romo who used to spread the ball around so well? Lately, he has been stuck on Witten. Granted if a play is there, he should take it. But he seemed to distribute the ball a lot better earlier in the season.

chinch

No Quarter
Reaction score
i can see Wade saying how we're 12-2 and jerry is already spinning "best start in history".

romo forcing the ball to TO is absurd

the urgency is just never here in december, worse at home.

thankfully we're on the road for the final two :)

Royal Laegotti

Dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy!
Reaction score
locked&loaded;1839130 said:
Hes just ho hum, Id love to hear him yelling in the locker room after this, im no the sky is falling type of person but id love him to get angry once.

I hope Wade gets mad. That's what I miss about Jimmy, he was a master at keeping the team under his thumb with excellent balance of grinding them and encouraging them. This point in the season is when we will see how good of a coach Wade is. Right now the players are worn down some after 14 games + and maybe alittle doubt in their mind right now after this game. I hope Wade knows the right buttons to push to get this team going strong headed into the playoffs.