Do You Think Romo WIll Be in the Mix for League MVP?

Aikbach

Reaction score
I don't want to get carried away but this is the best offense Dallas has fielded since 1995 when Emmitt Smith and Brett Favre were the ones to finish one and two in the AP voting for League MVP.

As of now I think it is Brady and Romo and again Favre who are making strides in that direction, all three clubs need their QB to succeed at the level they all have at the present.

Here's to the underdog Romo against the established darlings in that bid.

I seriously think Dallas may end up 13-3 or 14-2.

jbsg02

Reaction score
We'd have to end up with the best record in the league, and even still, it might go to an AFC player

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
jbsg02;1666148 said:
We'd have to end up with the best record in the league, and even still, it might go to an AFC player

Yeah because as good as we're playing, the Patriots and Colts are playing really well too. Those two quarterbacks will probably get the nod before Romo would, but we'll see. It's amazing we're even having this conversation. :eek:

theanimal23

Reaction score
IMO, it will be Brady. I think if we go 12-4, Romo will be in the running. To win it, we have to go 14-2. Tom Brady is winning it. He's due and I don't see the Pats losing more than two games this year. Two key matchups are the Colts and Steelers vs NE. I do think the Steelers are the 'sleeper' team out of those AFC Giants.

mmohican29

Reaction score
It's not amazing. I predicted this in a past post that he would win NFL MVP.

He probably won't, but NFC Offensive player of the year isn't out of the question at all.

theanimal23

Reaction score
bigbadroy;1666156 said:
right now it's
#1 Tom brady
#2 Tony romo

I would agree with that. Our matchup with NE could be huge for Romo. IMO, it's Brady's MVP to lose because of the arrival of Moss.

jbsg02

Reaction score
I really think going into an offseason where Romo had seen the NFL before and knew what to expect and also knew he was going to be the starter helped him big time