Do you think the Texans could beat the Boys

HugeTexanFan

Reaction score
I feel like this year the Texans will do Great as a Team now that they have a New Coach...Kubiak seems to be straight to the point and has a Winning Attitude. Opinion please,:hammer:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
There isn't a team in the NFL who will beat another team every time they play. Can the Texans beat the Cowboys? Yeah, sure they can. Will they? I doubt it. Better coach or not, that's a leap and they don't have the legs.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
yeah they can beat the boys....not the starting team maybe they can beat the 3rd stringers

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
Hostile said:
There isn't a team in the NFL who will beat another team every time they play. Can the Texans beat the Cowboys? Yeah, sure they can. Will they? I doubt it. Better coach or not, that's a leap and they don't have the legs.

agreed

and one word, NO

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I think Texans fans are almost as obnoxious as Commanders fans.

They are the only other fanbase that is as obsessed about the Cowboys.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Alexander said:
I think Texans fans are almost as obnoxious as Commanders fans.

They are the only other fanbase that is as obsessed about the Cowboys.
***** envy.

Alexander

Reaction score
Hostile said:
***** envy.

I don't recall Oiler fans being so nauseating.

If there is one thing I hold against Campo is allowing the Texans to beat us in their first game. What an embarassment.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Alexander said:

If there is one thing I hold against Campo is allowing the Texans to beat us in their first game. What an embarassment.
Yeah, that pretty much sent my blood pressure flying.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Alexander said:

I think Crankcase had something to do with that loss also!

:star:

Alexander

Reaction score
5Stars said:

That was a total team loss. Up and down the organization. It hardly was Quincy Carter's fault, even in a small sense. The whole team was terrible.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
5Stars said:

For you 5Stars :)

:texans:

I agree w/other folks. Could they? Sure. Will they? Any given Sunday. And if the 'boys can give up two fluke plays in the final mins, then that saying definitely holds true.

But right now I'm focusing on the Jags.

Big Country

Rolling Thunder
Reaction score
What irritated me the most about the buildup of that inaugural game was that it seemed that the Texans had hung their whole existance on winning that game against the Cowboys... They did just that to a very average and unprepared Cowboy team. What a worthless tippy-toed Coslet offense. This time around I hope the Cowboys annhialate that squad... Better bring your O-line David Carr!!!

lspain1

Reaction score
I guess we'll find out this season if they can beat us. It will be interesting to see if the players catch the animosity of their fan base. Braggin' rights in Texas is an important thing.

Big Country

Rolling Thunder
Reaction score
lspain1 said:
I guess we'll find out this season if they can beat us. It will be interesting to see if the players catch the animosity of their fan base. Braggin' rights in Texas is an important thing.

Yep, it will last for the next 5 years... It's the Cowboys turn at braggin' rights.:laugh1:

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
Alexander said:

And made the past three years living in Houston hell. esipcially when you have to go to school, on a day where the texans win, and the cowboys lost.

And dont think for one minute i could say anything abuot the last season of 2-12 why because this is what i'll hear

" But hey didnt we beat your little cowboys our first year"

gawd i will never forgive campo for that embarasement.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
5Stars said:

Dude QC was just a gear in a whole factory of porus and unsidly putrid play. The whole team played like a bunch of fatgirls, maybe someone should have thrown a twike in the endzone, they might have tried harder to get there

upsetting

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
dargonking999 said:
Dude QC was just a gear in a whole factory of porus and unsidly putrid play. The whole team played like a bunch of fatgirls, maybe someone should have thrown a twike in the endzone, they might have tried harder to get there

upsetting

Yeah, you guys are right...it was the whole teams fault, not just one person.

But, I guess I just remembered that after that game, Crankcase said, "Well, all the greats have bad games"...so maybe that's why I rememered him sticking out...