Reaction score
of the girl in the hang on sloopy video from the McCoys dated 1965

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
Zaxor;3452344 said:

I don't know, but she sure can move. :laugh2:

There was a debate under the video about who she is. Someone said Marilyn Chambers, but someone said it wasn't her.

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
Chief;3452357 said:
I don't know, but she sure can move. :laugh2:

There was a debate under the video about who she is. Someone said Marilyn Chambers, but someone said it wasn't her.

She is/was gorgeous wished I knew so I can see if she was in anything else

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
shameless bump so this doesn't go to page 2 for a day or two hopefully someone will know the answer

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
no this one
[youtube]Zic_DBbI0kc[/youtube]

Phoenix

Reaction score
Zaxor;3453674 said:
no this one
[youtube]Zic_DBbI0kc[/youtube]

That is awesome. Thanks for sharing that! Always have loved that song, but never had seen that video.

I tried to find out who the hottie is and had no success, sorry.

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
I appreciate the effort guys/gals..really wish I knew

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Zaxor;3452344 said:
I don't believe the video you posted was made in 1965. The song first came out in 1965. If you look at the other video that was posted and the one you posted, there are significant differences in Rick Derringer's hair and face.

The arguments against the girl being Marilyn Chambers were that she was clearly not 13 in that video. If the color version was filmed from 1969 to 1973 that would make her anywhere from 17 to 21 and it could be her.

Wikipedia does not say she appeared in the video but it does say she was a dancer.

I looked up older pictures of her, and I don't think it is her, but who knows with hair and makeup what they can do?

I think she looks quite a bit like Rick Derringer's wife Brenda, but I have no idea. They did a gospel rock album together. I know he was married before her but not when. It probably isn't her either.

It seems to be quite the Internet mystery. There are several sites asking. No answers though.

JMO, but the short haired blonde in the older video is hotter.

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
Hostile;3454684 said:
I don't believe the video you posted was made in 1965. The song first came out in 1965. If you look at the other video that was posted and the one you posted, there are significant differences in Rick Derringer's hair and face.

The arguments against the girl being Marilyn Chambers were that she was clearly not 13 in that video. If the color version was filmed from 1969 to 1973 that would make her anywhere from 17 to 21 and it could be her.

Wikipedia does not say she appeared in the video but it does say she was a dancer.

I looked up older pictures of her, and I don't think it is her, but who knows with hair and makeup what they can do?

I think she looks quite a bit like Rick Derringer's wife Brenda, but I have no idea. They did a gospel rock album together. I know he was married before her but not when. It probably isn't her either.

It seems to be quite the Internet mystery. There are several sites asking. No answers though.

JMO, but the short haired blonde in the older video is hotter.

thanks for the info Bro sadly I am unable to watch the other video as germany does not allow music from sony over youtube to be seen in germany do to some kinda strange license problem.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Without a doubt, it was not Marilyn Chambers. She was nowhere near endowed as the woman in the Sloop video even after her implants much later in life. And the face is totally different imo.

And it definitely was not made in 1965.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
Not sure, but I hope she invested in a bra at some point, or she's likely walking around with a wheelbarrow now. :eek:

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
tomson75;3454834 said:
Not sure, but I hope she invested in a bra at some point, or she's likely walking around with a wheelbarrow now. :eek:
:signmast:

No kidding.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
tomson75;3454834 said:

Considering the only exposure I have to her is this video, I'm fine without that particular accessory.