Does anyone actually think CBA will get done???

Wolf2k5

Reaction score
Sorry i was having trouble making a poll. Who thinks...

a) CBA will get 2day done and FA will start thurs

b) No it wont and they will delay again

c) Yes it will be voted on but they will push back FA a day or 2 anyways

d) It will never reach an agreement

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
e) They will not reach an agreement at this time, FA will not be pushed back again this year and we will go into this season without a CBA extension.

However, they will work out an extension before next season and we will not have the uncapped year. The "big market" teams (i.e. those with some marketing savvy and business sense) will not cave in to the money grubbing little jerkwater teams. The jerkwater teams will realize that they can't compete without a salary cap and will agree to the terms of the "big market" (or better managed) teams.

Murph80

Reaction score
JackMagist said:
e) They will not reach an agreement at this time, FA will not be pushed back again this year and we will go into this season without a CBA extension.

However, they will work out an extension before next season and we will not have the uncapped year. The "big market" teams (i.e. those with some marketing savvy and business sense) will not cave in to the money grubbing little jerkwater teams. The jerkwater teams will realize that they can't compete without a salary cap and will agree to the terms of the "big market" (or better managed) teams.
This is exactly what I see taking place also. No agreement this year they will get back together same time next year.

burmafrd

Reaction score
I don't know. But I think one of the owners that JJ is counting on will cave and they will accept the deal as it is. SIGH.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
JackMagist said:

I think this is the leading optin on outcome. Followed closely by the owners rejecting deal today - then players circling wagons and caving in.

Owners once the $ paid out to players are set they can bicker amongst themselves how they share their revenues. Thats ultimately none of the players concern. And if I was Tags he should tell Upshaw that candidly.