Does anyone have a summary of Broaddus' take?

XXLMike

Reaction score
I was unable to listen to him on Audacy this morning.

But I know he was going through the entire draft process of Dallas.

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
I was unable to listen to him on Audacy this morning.

But I know he was going through the entire draft process of Dallas.
He likes Guyton. No one from the draft show was really 'against' it other than Iisha who doesn't like his hands at times because he can get sloppy. But they're saying he's less raw than Tyler Smith was coming out of college and he turned out great. Lots to work with. They're all really happy with the third round pick which was an overpay by almost a value of a 4th round pick (should have been around 92 and we got 73).

EDIT: Some of you are just haters. I love the draft show and he was one of the pioneers behind it and whats kept it going for years now. He doesn't get everything right nor does he say he gets things right, he always talks himself down so its not like he has a massive ego. I don't understand the hate. He's taught me so much about the game and draft process

FanofJerry

Reaction score
Seems like a bunch of bots teaming up on someone for being wrong at drafting. Yet...no one has ever won the March Madness pick prize.

Assuming this is all real...there are experts and computers trying to figure out the March madness brackets...yet no one has done it.

But Bryan Broaddus is the scapegoat.

Dudes giving content, right or wrong, trying to figure things out...but he is the messiah.

Sure...tell me about how he did some things selfishly to gain a level of fame.

Is he that bad though?

Seems like lazy haters are interested in shaming him.