Does anyone have more heartbreaking losses than the Cowboys

RickMoranis

Reaction score
We seriously invent new heartbreaking ways to lose games. It's no longer laughable because it happens all the time and eventually when you see the same thing over and over, it loses its humor. Being a huge Romo apologist, I have to say that the heartbreaking, spectacular fashion in which we lose games seemed to start with the botched hold in Seattle. Since then, every season, we have come up with unbelievable ways to lose games. I would go on a rant about yesterday's game but I don't have that much time.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
DavidAK;4787611 said:
Eagles have to be up there.

Yeah, they are in the dumps along with Cowboy fans. Both the Eagles and the Cowboys are nowhere nearly as good as their records indicate and both teams could have easily been 1-5 and 1-4 respectively.

The Eagles are winning badly and losing badly. But, it appears their schedule isn't as difficult as the Cowboys' schedule. And Reid is head and shoulders above that mental munchkin Garrett.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Minnesota and we did it to them. :D

EvilJerry88

Reaction score
ninja;4787658 said:
Yeah, they are in the dumps along with Cowboy fans. Both the Eagles and the Cowboys are nowhere nearly as good as their records indicate and both teams could have easily been 1-5 and 1-4 respectively.

The Eagles are winning badly and losing badly. But, it appears their schedule isn't as difficult as the Cowboys' schedule. And Reid is head and shoulders above that mental munchkin Garrett.

The Eagles barely lost their last 2 games against teams coming off their bye. The cowboys just lost their game off their bye as well as a 2nd game when they had extra time to prepare.

Teams all over the league have losses like the Cowboys. Maybe not as consistently, or against the same weak competition... But hey that's Garrett for ya!