Does anyone know if 103.3ESPN's Kevin Kiley is a Cowboy fan?

QT

Reaction score
I listen to the Mike Irvin show everyday and I have heard Kevin saying that he is a Cowboy fan but I'm not 100% sure he's a avid Cowboy fan. I know he's from NY and he's a big Yankees fan. He's doing a radio show in Dallas so he has to kinda favor the Cowboys, but I'm wondering if he's a closet Jet's fan.

QT

Reaction score
The 3 characters together are good to listen to.

SilverStarCowboy

The Actualist
Reaction score
QT;3043578 said:
The 3 characters together are good to listen to.

ehhh..not really :cool: after awhile it's just the same ol' schtick

Like most Sports Radio it's just a time gap filler from point A to point B when the music isn't as enjoyable.

WarDaddy

kidcrook
Reaction score
SilverStarCowboy;3043550 said:
We all know that he's smarter than Michael Irvin and Nate Newton squared x 10.

I wouldn't be so sure.

From the clips and podcasts I've heard, Nate seems to make the most sense and nobody on that show knows more about playing receiver than Michael. When it comes to knowing how to put together a good team or what a good team should look like I'd give the nod to Mike and Nate, hands down.

Now when it comes to criticizing Wade or Jason Garrett or talking bad about Roy Williams, Kevin seems to be in his element.

That's just what I've gathered.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Kevin Kiley was a hater back in the 90s when he was on the TNT Sunday Night Football pregame show. Once Emmitt Smith had to put him in his place. I forget the exact topic, but Kiley made a veiled insult to the Cowboys and Emmitt took offense. Kiley immediately gave an embarrassed apology. Go Emmitt!

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
During the football season, I always tune into the Irvin show. Irvin and Nate are actually very insightful and do a good job of breaking things down in a manner that a lot of the other Dallas shows do not. Pretty much 80% of the show focuses on the Cowboys, which is exactly what I am tuning in for.