Does anyone think (not that it matters what we think)

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
That Jerry is going to try and use having 2 picks almost back to back to end the 3rd and start the 4th to recoup some picks we lost yesterday or was his thinking based on the fact we don't have many open roster spots and these picks after the 3rd and 4th round are not likely to make the roster anyways.

Woods

Reaction score
I think we could still use

1 more RB, SS, a FB, a WR, a back-up QB to groom. And throw in an ILB and NT as well.

With RB, maybe we go after a vet. But I think we could even use an additional 2 picks.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
HomeOfLegends;2056902 said:
That Jerry is going to try and use having 2 picks almost back to back to end the 3rd and start the 4th to recoup some picks we lost yesterday or was his thinking based on the fact we don't have many open roster spots and these picks after the 3rd and 4th round are not likely to make the roster anyways.

I've given up trying to figure out what's is goin' on in Jerry's head.

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
Sarge;2056918 said:
I've given up trying to figure out what's is goin' on in Jerry's head.

I'm with ya. I'm looking at all these good players avaliable and the fact that we have two picks so close together thinking we can land two really good players then I remember...........I have no idea what's going on in his head.;)

DeepBleu

Reaction score
assuming that we keep our late 3rd and early 4th picks, i really believe that they will be spend on defensive tackle and corner. we might go wide receiver, but that will only happen if jerry is willing to roll the dice on mario manningham.

ndanger

Reaction score
With Jerry's recent comments about safety being one of only a few positions worthy of the franchise tag, I could definitely see safety being one of the picks today.