Does anyone want to take a shot at what Bob Strum is doing with this exercise

DallasInDC

Reaction score
Not sure, but the answer to his question is he is missing:

No, Yes, No, Yes

Pretty easy to figure out, their needs to ne 8 yes' and 8 no's for each...whichever one that had only 7 is the missing one.

Now, what he's trying to do with this information is beyond me.

DallasBlockersClub

Reaction score
Process of elimination

He has seven No for Dak and eight Yes, so it must be a no

Of the No answers for Dak, he three Yes and four No for Mike, so it must be No for Dak, Yes for Mike.

Of the No for Dak, Yes for Mike, he has two yes for Micah and one no, so it must be a No for Dak, yes for Mike, no for Micah.

Only remaining combination has a no for CD.

Answer
No: Dak
Yes: Mike
No: Micah
Yes: CD

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
So this off-season is so bad, that they have to click bait statisticians and mathematicians now? They usually absolutely love football I have heard.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Not sure, but the answer to his question is he is missing:

No, Yes, No, Yes

Pretty easy to figure out, their needs to ne 8 yes' and 8 no's for each...whichever one that had only 7 is the missing one.

Now, what he's trying to do with this information is beyond me.
He has YNNY on there twice. He is also missing YNNN.

Creeper

Reaction score
What is the point of this exercise? This isn't a random drawing, this is something the Cowboys control. Plus, there are franchise tag options over multiple years.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
He's probably trying to figure out how all that helps his Packers demolish Dallas again.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Sturm is just spinning his wheels. All possibilities need not be considered, only what's best for the Cowboys should be considered. Dak isn't interested in a team-friendly deal; he is getting long in the tooth. So I say no to him and yes to the rest.