Does anything about the Green Bay Quarterback stand out?

Nexx

Reaction score
Been impressed with Jordan Love, especially as the seaso unfolded. He ended up with 36 total TDs, just two behind Dak, despite the following:
  • It's his 1st year as a starter
  • Zero All Pros on the offense
  • Zero Pro-Bowlers on offense (none on the defense either)
  • Zero 1st round picks on the Packers offense (other than Love)
  • Youngest offense in the NFL -- I think I saw the average age of the pass catchers is 23
  • Starting Left Tackle (Baktiari) missed 16 of 17 games
  • Their WR1 (Watson) missed a majority of the games
  • Their RB1 (Jones) missed a good portion of the season
In other words, when you read through that list you wouldn't assume the QB would be among the league leaders in his first year.

I'm highly confident the Cowboys are going to blast the Packers on Sunday. That said I think the future looks very bright for Love. He looks like the total package.
Put Dak on that team and what's their record?

foofighters

Reaction score
Does anything about this kid stand out, what does he do well, what does he struggle at? It's good playing Green Bay and #12 isn't there!
He can eat chicken wings with the best of them. He does struggle at with using the correct, "your, you're and yore" from time to time. Other than that, he's a pretty good kid. He doesn't know much about Harley's but he's young. Also, he could work on his preferred author list for books. He's a bit limited there.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
He can eat chicken wings with the best of them. He does struggle at with using the correct, "your, you're and yore" from time to time. Other than that, he's a pretty good kid. He doesn't know much about Harley's but he's young. Also, he could work on his preferred author list for books. He's a bit limited there.
Not funny at all, please stay on topic

Mr_437

Reaction score
Does anything about this kid stand out, what does he do well, what does he struggle at? It's good playing Green Bay and #12 isn't there!
Also Coog, Love shreds zone coverages, they run vertical routes and get big chunk plays often. Do not run zone! Dallas has to man up on recievers and get home with the pass rush.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Also Coog, Love shreds zone coverages, they run vertical routes and get big chunk plays often. Do not run zone! Dallas has to man up on recievers and get home with the pass rush.
In the mean time I hear they run a lot of zone, we have to be able to shred that up too!!!! Yes we have to be able to tackle well and wrap up/stay in our lanes

Mr_437

Reaction score
In the mean time I hear they run a lot of zone, we have to be able to shred that up too!!!! Yes we have to be able to tackle well and wrap up/stay in our lanes
Right. Packers Defense can't man up Dallas WRs, while, Dallas secondary shouldn't zone Packers WRs. Interesting dynamics, but overall I feel Dallas pass rush will be the winning factor for Dallas.

FloridaRob

Reaction score
Put Dak on that team and what's their record?
about the same...Youngest team in the league. He would have played better that JL the 1st of the year but he would not have played any better than JL the last eight games.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Right. Packers Defense can't man up Dallas WRs, while, Dallas secondary shouldn't zone Packers WRs. Interesting dynamics, but overall I feel Dallas pass rush will be the winning factor for Dallas.
I hope so!!!!!!! It seems when we say that, it's the opposing teams pass rush that ends up giving us fits

perrykemp

Reaction score
Interesting dynamics, but overall I feel Dallas pass rush will be the winning factor for Dallas.
I believe the Packers have the 2nd or 3rd best pass blocking OL in the NFL. It's going to be an interesting strength vs strength battle with the Cowboys pass rush.

Mr_437

Reaction score
I believe the Packers have the 2nd or 3rd best pass blocking OL in the NFL. It's going to be an interesting strength vs strength battle with the Cowboys pass rush.
Oh wow, this should be a really good game.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
What, you don't want "our thoughts" on this post. lmao