Does Jerry know how fans and players see through him?

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Jerra say there is a chance Mr. Demarco Murray could play.

And the NFL gift him a smile.

Anybody with a fake knowledge of the game no that Murray, he of the broken left-hand finger, if he played, would half to land on the left hand, stiff arm with his left hand and lead with his left hand as he weave in tight quarters and dimes on the line.

Does Jerra not know this.
th

Why would he let others riduculus him when he could just say Murray is day to day or doubtful?

It is a joke in my opinon and i know you value meine opinon. they is why i post. For you, the fan.

Murray to me is very doubtful. He need at least another week point blanke fourth period.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Jerra say there is a chance Mr. Demarco Murray could play.

And the NFL gift him a smile.

Anybody with a fake knowledge of the game no that Murray, he of the broken left-hand finger, if he played, would half to land on the left hand, stiff arm with his left hand and lead with his left hand as he weave in tight quarters and dimes on the line.

Does Jerra not know this.
th

Why would he let others riduculus him when he could just say Murray is day to day or doubtful?

It is a joke in my opinon and i know you value meine opinon. they is why i post. For you, the fan.

Murray to me is very doubtful. He need at least another week point blanke fourth period.

Doubtful does not mean out now does it? Dallas will check him out during the week and make a determination. Jerry saying Murray could play means just that could play, does not say he is likely to play just that he could play

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
He practiced today. Hopefully he shows the coaches something so they clear him. I would rather they stay mum and make him a gametime decision.

Dallas needs him. Period. Without him,. It's all on Romo's shoulders.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
He practiced today. Hopefully he shows the coaches something so they clear him. I would rather they stay mum and make him a gametime decision.

Dallas needs him. Period. Without him,. It's all on Romo's shoulders.

right now no one is sure if he can play. As you said he is at practice and they will see what he can do and what he can't do. I'm sure he will be questionable at best.

As far as it being all on Romo, I think Dallas will continue to use the Oline and the running game. Maybe not as many carries but I think it will still be a balanced attack with Randle

Doomsday101

Reaction score

And as Chuck Pagano said they are preparing for Murray regardless of what is coming out of news reports. Makes sense to get ready for a big time player and if the backup has to play then big deal or did you think they were preparing for Randle?
As far as the Cowboys go they run the same plays with Randle as they do with Murray, it is not as if our entire offense is going to change what they do

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
And as Chuck Pagano said they are preparing for Murray regardless of what is coming out of news reports. Makes sense to get ready for a big time player and if the backup has to play then big deal or did you think they were preparing for Randle?
As far as the Cowboys go they run the same plays with Randle as they do with Murray, it is not as if our entire offense is going to change what they do

You tone is condesension and stuff. dont be all high and mighty and smugg.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
You tone is condesension and stuff. dont be all high and mighty and smugg.

I'm not but come on you think the colts are not going to get ready for Murray? Give me a break coaches are not stupid you get ready for Murray and if he does not play they lost nothing because in the end Dallas is still going to run their offense be it with Murray or Randle. If the intent of the tread was to slam Jerry you could find something better to go on about

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
If the intent of the tread was to slam Jerry you could find something better to go on about

actally i can find no better things to do. I half one less egg to fry and one less bell to anser now that Ms. Busty half left town to go to Nashville.
Hey, i was just kidding about you on the high horse. I know you are a workaday downtoearth guy of the proletarian masses, so we half many things in common such as darts and dominoes.

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
That simply just isn't true.

Really?

Okay, we will see Sunday and see if you still devalue Murray's contribution to this team if he doesn't play and if they lose.

They have no defense to stand on. Randle or Dunbar are not the runner Murray is IMO.

Course, I hope I am completely wrong about all of this and I hope whoever is running the ball has the game of their life, and, or, Dallas's defense becomes the Ravens of 2000.

Doc50

Original Fan
Reaction score
Really?

Okay, we will see Sunday and see if you still devalue Murray's contribution to this team if he doesn't play and if they lose.

They have no defense to stand on. Randle or Dunbar are not the runner Murray is IMO.

Course, I hope I am completely wrong about all of this and I hope whoever is running the ball has the game of their life, and, or, Dallas's defense becomes the Ravens of 2000.

The line opens holes -- the backs run through them.

Murray has an advantage in strength and yards after contact.

Dunbar and Randle are quicker and are more of a threat to score on any play.

I really don't think we have anything to fear on this substitution, unless the OL is still banged up; if Martin is 95%, we're good.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
actally i can find no better things to do. I half one less egg to fry and one less bell to anser now that Ms. Busty half left town to go to Nashville.
Hey, i was just kidding about you on the high horse. I know you are a workaday downtoearth guy of the proletarian masses, so we half many things in common such as darts and dominoes.

So pretty much the same mindless banter.