Does Madden have a vendetta against us?

MC KAos

Reaction score
ive decided all of espn has a vendetta against us for this very reason. its gets us mad and talking about it, and for some reason we watch them even more. its smart, but really anoying

BigD

Got 5? We do!
Reaction score
lol! Romo only passes for 103 yards!? Must be 1st quarter stats?

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
BoysRule2;1752940 said:

I do this every wek, but what the heck, once more...

They have Romo going 10 for 24, 41.7 per cent, for 103 yards?? Never mind that Tony's worst game as a pro was 48.3 per cent, for 142 yards... or that his worst this season has been 48.3 per cent, for 186 yards... that ferocious Giants, defense, which leads the league in pass defense, is JUST the defense to stifle him...

Oh, wait a sec, the Giants' pass defense is giving up 195 yards a game this season, and 57 per cent completions... now it makes perfect sense, for a computer to predict that they'll hold Romo to about half of what they usually allow, and about 35 per cent of what HE gains in an average game... never mind that the first time around, Romo absolutely ripped that pass defense apart, for 345 yards, on just 24 attempts... THIS time, they're ready for him...

ROTFLMAO...

But wait, it gets better-- they've got Brandon Jacobs going for 137 yards, on 26 carries... never mind that he's currently averaging 90 yards per game, never mind that the Cowboys are currently allowing an average of 84.4 yards per game... they have Jacobs averaging 5.3 yards per carry, even though the Boys are allowing just 3.6 on the season... never mind that they have yet to allow any running back to go for 100 on them this season, never mind that they had no problems at all dealing with the league's leading rusher when they played the Vikings...

Then they have the Giants running 66 plays to the Cowboys' 56, even though the only turnovers I've read about are an int of Eli, and a fumble by Jacobs... so, the Boys lead the turnover margin by plus 2, yet the Giants run 10 more plays??

Yeah, RIIIIIIIIGGGGHHHHTTTTTTT... the Cowboys might lose this game, the Giants have a fair chance, but I'll guarantee right here and now that Jacobs won't go for 137, and that Romo won't be held to anything CLOSE to 104 yards passing...

I repeat, if this is a sample of the computer programming that drives the Madden game, that thing is a freakin' FARCE... let's just say that I'm not gonna run out and buy that dumba$$ game, if these weekly projections are a sample of the programming behind it...

sago1

Reaction score
Madden has watched Romo's play 3 times on Sunday night football and won them all. He can't say enough good things about Romo. I think if Madden had the chance he'd adopt Romo. Get real. A vendetta against the Cowboys which would mean against Romo. Sheesh.

Daudr

Reaction score
ROFL! Romo 10/24 for 103 yards and no TDs? Yeah, that will happen /sarcasm

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
It's already been proven these crap is fixed. Who was it that noticed last time that the stats and the totals didn't add up? YoMick or superpunk. I cannot remember who it was.

canters

Reaction score
I think Madden is not "real time" in that it uses dated information and stats from the very first part of the season, like when Romo was still "unproven" and our defense was "suspect", etc.

If the game could run the program with current trends and stats, I bet the score would be different.

28-14 sound right,,,us 28-them 14.

dlv6177

Reaction score
Romo started the year with like an 82 OVR rating. I don't trust the ratings they give players at all.