Does media help Cowboys play bad in December?

ryanbabs

Reaction score
They are constantly reminding them they fall off this time of year. Don't you think it gets in the head a little? What really makes me sick is that it is our own Dallas media for the most part. I know they should be mentally stronger than that, but it does seem odd...

What they need to remember is that the Quincy Carter and Bill Parcells days are in the past now. ;)

Mavs Man

All outta bubble gum
Reaction score
I'm sure it's not much different anywhere else. New York and Philly are two markets that come to mind that are pretty harsh. They're pros, or as Mike Gundy would say, "They're not kids - they're [men]!" so they should be able to take it and step up.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
I dont think it has anything to do with it.

I see it differently though, the media down here starts handing out awards the minute we get our first win.

All they have talked about is a superbowl. Its ridiculous. They were acting this week like the eagles were the falcons or dolphins. Its just a brain dead way to think.

I think being viewed differently now, getting negative media and going on the road is going to be good for this team.