Does Romo trust TO?

links18

Reaction score
Segment about to come up on Sportscenter featuring Keyshawn. Anyone care to make any predictions on what he will say? :laugh1:

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
Keyshawn saying that TO is taking shots and jabs at Romo in the media.

Where? When?

Boysboy

Reaction score
Like I said on another thread-the chemistry b/w the 2 just hasn't been the same since he let that TD pass slip through his arms into Al Harris in the Packers game last year. Since then, he didn't have another 100 yard game until the Niners game a couple of weeks ago.

With that being said-all this "They try to force-feed Owens" is a myth b/c for the most part, Romo seems to look Witten's way first. Tony needs to get other guys like Roy11 and Crayton involved too, especially if they have favorable matchups.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
I wouldn't trust him

Signed,

Drew Bledsoe
McNabb
Jeff Garcia

AMERICAS_FAN

Reaction score
rocyaice;2475999 said:
The chemistry ain't been the same since Garrett stopped puttin' TO in motion.

I agree. The issue is not about Romo not trusting T.O.; it's more about Garrett not trusting T.O., and therefore not building the offensive game plan around him, and not holding his QB accountable when he SHOULD be going to te #1 WR but instead goes elsewhere.

The Panch

Reaction score
Nothing new came from that segment. They just pointed out the obvious comfort Romo and Witten have and tried to make it seem like they cracked something new.

Hypnotoad;2475978 said:
Keyshawn saying that TO is taking shots and jabs at Romo in the media.

Where? When?
You cant be serious. But I will say, atleast recently, it seems to be moreso taking shots at Garrett than Romo.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
LOL

Another TO thread... I dont think there have been this many since we signed him and had to make the TO ZONE :laugh2:

On with your agenda's..ss....sss....sssssss..eses....

The fact of the matter is... Romo is not the PERFECT QB to get TO the ball.
TO = not perfect
Romo = not perfect

get over it.

joseephuss

Reaction score
Aikman trusted Novacek more than he trusted Irvin.

I hear over and over from former players turne analyst that a good tight end makes an excellent security blanket for a QB. That most QBs would love to have a good tight end on the team.

The throws to tight ends are easier and it is usually a better mismatch for the offense. Top receivers draw the top cover corners in a game. Top tight ends still draw linebackers and safeties in coverage.

It isn't a question of not trusting TO. It is trusting Witten more. If Romo didn't trust TO he would not have thrown that pass at the back of the end zone that TO snagged for a TD.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
It's not about trusting any of the receivers more than another. It's about coverage. Teams roll their coverage towards TO, and when Romo tries to force balls to him they get intercepted, so he throws to who is most open.

landryscorner

Reaction score
^^^^^^^

This isn't about TO, it's about our RECEIVERS...TO, Crayton, and ROY....
Tony's first reads were to Witten when it should be the other way around...
it's all about the time he has available...for Tony to Read Witten first then go to the receiveers is bad quarterbacking...why? because it takes longer to adjust to a throw to a receiver that is farther out than to a tight end or Running back that is closer...Tony is failing to realize this, heck this isn't the first time this is happened...hope he fixes this in the future