Does the new NFL sched decreased the value of NFLST?

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
From all indications, there will be alot more games available to "non NFLST" subscribers with the additional games on Thursdays, Saturdays, Monday nights and Thanksgiving. As an NFLST subscriber whom is paying more and more each year, I kinda feel cheated by the new NFL schedule. I took great pleasure in being able to brag to fellow employees about watching games that were'nt available up here in Green Bay. (especially Cowboy games).

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
HowAboutThemCowboys said:
From all indications, there will be alot more games available to "non NFLST" subscribers with the additional games on Thursdays, Saturdays, Monday nights and Thanksgiving. As an NFLST subscriber whom is paying more and more each year, I kinda feel cheated by the new NFL schedule. I took great pleasure in being able to brag to fellow employees about watching games that were'nt available up here in Green Bay. (especially Cowboy games).

No it doesn't. YOu are not going to get 16 games all on national schedule, how ever they do it, unless NFL starts giving that license to all cable/Satellite providers. Either way, you still will have to pay for them, to watch all games available. It still beats letting TV Networks choosing what they want you to watch.