Does the offense really hate romo?

LILLURCH

Benched
Reaction score
From what i've been reading & hearing is that everyone on offense hates romo except his bf witten? Is this true or false? Is Owens really the bad guy here or is something up with romo?

Boysboy

Reaction score
LILLURCH;2483050 said:
From what i've been reading & hearing is that everyone on offense hates romo except his bf witten? Is this true or false? Is Owens really the bad guy here or is something up with romo?

We'll find out come Sun night. We win, all of what we've been hearing all week will go away(and then buried for good if we beat Baltimore later in the week). However, if we lose...:explode: and whatever dirty laundry will get out in the open.

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
No....the offense doesn't hate Romo but I bet a lot of people hate this thread because it's unbelievably STUPID.

Please...do something with your life son, but don't post hear-say like that on here. I can hear the echoes from Boards past...I hate Manning...I hate Elway...I hate...Aikman...

It's been two years. Give us a post after five and let's see where he is. Unbelievable.

Oldschool7

Benched
Reaction score
LilLurch = T.O.

...Feeling very unloved and unwanted.

It's pretty obvious from all the coverage. The locker room loves Romo and knows Owens tired old divisive act.

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v628/cowboyszone/thread_stuff/insp_facepalm.jpg

LILLURCH

Benched
Reaction score
Boysboy;2483060 said:
We'll find out come Sun night. We win, all of what we've been hearing all week will go away(and then buried for good if we beat Baltimore later in the week). However, if we lose...:explode: and whatever dirty laundry will get out in the open.

Yeah i'm with you on this but something fishy is lurking with everyone hating romo on offense. I wonder if garret wants romo gone to. Can't wait to hear more on this story later on or once the season is over.

Royal Laegotti

Dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy!
Reaction score
LILLURCH;2483050 said:
:rolleyes: Good grief?

BTW I miss BIGLURCH

The Panch

Reaction score
Receivers have the biggest egos on the field, even if in Crayton's case, they dont deserve that right. They're gonna run their mouth and want the ball every time. Michael did it, Jerry did it, Carter did it, etc. Every great receiver does it. The only thing I can say is, if you have Romo playing wreckless like he often does, it could piss off his teammates. But apparently that's not "the source" of the problem here.

LILLURCH

Benched
Reaction score
The Panch;2483096 said:
Receivers have the biggest egos on the field, even if in Crayton's case, they dont deserve that right. They're gonna run their mouth and want the ball every time. Michael did it, Jerry did it, Carter did it, etc. Every great receiver does it. The only thing I can say is, if you have Romo playing wreckless like he often does, it could piss off his teammates. But apparently that's not "the source" of the problem here.

I can buy the wr's ego thing but you are correct its not about him playing wreckless The issue is romo separating himself from his teammates & only doing what witten tells him to do before game day. Now i would love to hear aikman thought on all of this. I know him & irvin did this sort of thing in the playoffs against niners but not every game in the regular season. Him & Witten are making everyone hate them bc they get along so well & single out everyone else on offense.

Royal Laegotti

Dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy!
Reaction score
The Panch;2483096 said:
I don't remember Irvin, Rice and Carter going about it the way T.O. does/has!

The Panch

Reaction score
Royal Laegotti;2483114 said:
Outside of Irvin, they didnt have the reputation of being hot heads and Jerry and Irvin stayed with the same franchise and never got themselves ran out of organizations by causing conflicts with multiple QBs. Those things make the media close in on em more. Troy's even said time and time again, Michael would keep telling him he was open when other receivers got big plays even tho he was well covered. The only difference was, you didnt see them taking little subliminal swipes at their QBs or coordinators or questioning their ex QB's sexuality or manhood in SBs.

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
Royal Laegotti;2483114 said:

ther hasnt been a WR in the history of the NFL that is as high maintenance as TO......

The Panch

Reaction score
LILLURCH;2483110 said:
I can buy the wr's ego thing but you are correct its not about him playing wreckless The issue is romo separating himself from his teammates & only doing what witten tells him to do before game day. Now i would love to hear aikman thought on all of this. I know him & irvin did this sort of thing in the playoffs against niners but not every game in the regular season. Him & Witten are making everyone hate them bc they get along so well & single out everyone else on offense.
It's called a safety net. Every QB has it. Last year, Brady went to Welker more than he went to Moss. The problem is, Romo's style exploits that safety net moreso than a Peyton or Brady cause he's always improvising. Granted, Romo isnt doing as good as a job at going thru his progressions, but it happens to all young QBs. Especially when those around them arent molding them right.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
This is all because JJ screwed up team chemisty bringing ina JAG WR, paying him $9M, Taking playing time away and producing what so far - 13 catches?

JJ the GM unchecked is going to tank this team.

LILLURCH

Benched
Reaction score
The Panch;2483136 said:
It's called a safety net. Every QB has it. Last year, Brady went to Welker more than he went to Moss. The problem is, Romo's style exploits that safety net moreso than a Peyton or Brady cause he's always improvising. Granted, Romo isnt doing as good as a job at going thru his progressions, but it happens to all young QBs. Especially when those around them arent molding them right.

This goes beyond whats happening on the field. You can not compare romo to brady in this situation bc brady had a great off the field relationship with his wr's and offense. Romo is not liked by anyone on offense except for witten which could be the cause of him saying f you to them by passing to witten all the time. Think about it if no one liked you on your offensive team and you had a chance to piss them off by not going their way would you do it to rub it in? Imagine you heard the players *****ing at you week after week in the locker room about how much they hate you & you had a chance on sunday to pay them back by not getting them ball what would you do?This is exactly whats going on right now. It's not good at all.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
JustSayNotoTO;2483085 said:
http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v628/cowboyszone/thread_stuff/insp_facepalm.jpg

Weird_Haircut.jpg