Donald Parham

RonWashington

Reaction score
Didn’t realize D Parham was a Charger . Remember watching him as a Dallas Renegade in that Bob Stoops coached team in one of those spring leagues.

I thought at the time he’s NFL talent sure wish Dallas had taken an interest in him a 6’8 240 QB friendly target he just threw the Eagle CB away like a rag doll a 5yr old disposes of . He abused that Eagle defender. I can scout talent in between baseball seasons Jerry

RonWashington

Reaction score
Watching this Eagle Charger game much better competitive game then the Arlington matinee . You see why Philly drafted # 1 so high got rid of Wentz . He’s slinging it around running for first downs hitting DaVonta Smith all over the field. Sure hope the Chargers pull this out .

Mannix

Reaction score
Didn’t realize D Parham was a Charger . Remember watching him as a Dallas Renegade in that Bob Stoops coached team in one of those spring leagues.

I thought at the time he’s NFL talent sure wish Dallas had taken an interest in him a 6’8 240 QB friendly target he just threw the Eagle CB away like a rag doll a 5yr old disposes of . He abused that Eagle defender. I can scout talent in between baseball seasons Jerry

Mannix

Reaction score
I said this same thing over and over again at the time after seeing him play with the Renegades….I was shocked that we didn’t look at him being in our own back yard!!!! But, then again nothing shocks me with Booger and Chuckles in charge of the ship

joseephuss

Reaction score
Of all the reasons to be critical of the organization, this isn't even in the top 20. Every NFL team passed on him in the draft. The Lions signed him as a UDFA and then cut him. Washington signed him and then cut him. He was drafted in the 9th round(out of 10) for skill position players in the XFL draft. So far he has 21 career receptions through just over 1.5 seasons. He is currently 7th on his team in receptions. He has yet to show he is a player that teams should regret passing on at this point in his career.

RonWashington

Reaction score
It’s not like Renegade games were far from Jerry’s palace . I would have given him a Cowboy t shirt and a tryout. And when you mention Detroit and Dan Snyder’s dysfunctional team had him and let him go goes to some of the reason they are a combined 3-14-1 this year they are lousy judges of talent.

joseephuss

Reaction score
They didn't need to bring him in for a try out. They just scouted the XFL games. And again, it isn't like he is lighting up in the NFL. When and if he starts doing that, then maybe there will be something to rue.

RonWashington

Reaction score
He caught a pass threw Darius Slay aside like a Kleenex. Guys got talent. We shall see.