Donovan Wilson Had a Great Game

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Making plays all over the field all game. This was his best game of the year. His interception should have been the dagger. It wasn't but still a great play by him. He read the play and made a break for the ball and got himself a pic! His concentration was awesome making sure he had the ball.

Another guy who was never the same after injuries. Maybe he's getting it back. Could use some great safety play going into the Tourney.

Proof

Reaction score
Making plays all over the field all game. This was his best game of the year. His interception should have been the dagger. It wasn't but still a great play by him. He read the play and made a break for the ball and got himself a pic! His concentration was awesome making sure he had the ball.

him and jourdan lewis! two whipping boys

Gambit

Reaction score
He played well. Lewis continued to show improvement.

How fortuitous for us we've been able to win while these 2 worked back from injury. Both seem to be peaking at the right time

Kwyn

Reaction score

He sure did. Without checking, it seems like the best game he’s played.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Wilson is finally showing up around the ball, after almost being invisible for the majority of the season. Props to him. Same goes for Lewis.

Cowboyny

Reaction score

Best game of the season!!

vlad

Reaction score

This stood out to me the most yesterday, i even questioned if he got healthy or something cuz he looked like the monster he did earlier in his career. Would be huge if he’s back

8FOR!3

Reaction score
If Jourdan Lewis/Donovan Wilson can play at a higher level I think the defense is going to shore some things up (not like they've been awful the past two weeks)

CowboysJames69

Reaction score
I thought Lewis and Wilson stepped up also. Did anyone notice 98 Davis playing DT? I watched him a few times and he seemed to play alright and not get pushed back and held his own, did not watch all his plays so i could be wrong.