Don't get excited about interest in the Cowboys

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
The rumors will be going at full speed, every player will be linked to the cowboys. Until we actually see that said player is being visited by the cowboys, we shouldn't be happy. It's unfair how teams use the cowboys to build up fan excitement, only for that player never having a real interest in coming here.

Just trying to be helpful, this team can drive you on an emotional roller coaster, be smart, don't fall for everything you see!! Please give your thoughts..

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Facepalm-RDJ.gif

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Come on man...If we were capable of this kind of logical thinking we would have switched teams 25 years ago!

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
I don’t think that players don’t have interest coming here. The cowboys would be a premier franchise destination if Jerry and Stephen spent money in free agency. Good weather, great tax situation and a legacy franchise.

Kwyn

Reaction score
The rumors will be going at full speed, every player will be linked to the cowboys. Until we actually see that said player is being visited by the cowboys, we shouldn't be happy. It's unfair how teams use the cowboys to build up fan excitement, only for that player never having a real interest in coming here.

Just trying to be helpful, this team can drive you on an emotional roller coaster, be smart, don't fall for everything you see!! Please give your thoughts..
I’ll send my thoughts and prayers … in the hope that I’m not asked 47 times this week to give my thoughts.

;)

Reactions: CWR

JBS

Reaction score
Players/agents don’t use the cowboys to drive up interest. That’s a bs story made up in here by fools that think this team is actually relevant. We’re not

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Players/agents don’t use the cowboys to drive up interest. That’s a bs story made up in here by fools that think this team is actually relevant. We’re not
There's a reason the Cowboys are always on in prime time or late afternoon games. People still tune in to hope they win or hope they lose.

In this regard the Cowboys remain as relevant as ever. And nobody can play this up better than Jerry.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Dammmmitttt, you have shattered my hopes already for the off season... next, you will tell me Valentine's Day is for cheating husbands who have a guilty conscience, the Easter Bunny doesn't really lay eggs, and Santa is a dirty old man from Muskogee with an excuse to come down your chimney and rob you blind. :mad:

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score

so, like every other year.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
I don’t think that players don’t have interest coming here. The cowboys would be a premier franchise destination if Jerry and Stephen spent money in free agency. Good weather, great tax situation and a legacy franchise.
Very enticing