Don't hit the Panic Button yet

jr40usa

Reaction score
I am more upset about the lost from the point we lost a home divison game.
Home field wins within the division can make all the difference in December regarding home field advantage throughout the playoffs.

I am not worried about the offense they will get it right. On the other hand I have been complaining about this defense since BP days. This defense is not smart. They make to many dumb plays.
The fact we have no ints in 4 games is just not acceptable. This defense has to many so called playmakers for this.

Tenkamenin

Reaction score
Theirs nothing to panic about, Washington is a good team. We failed to establish any type of rhythm, we would hit a 20 yarder on one play and then fail to convert on 3rd and short. There corners played our receivers well on critical plays....

The NFC East is one heck of a division, I would not be suprised if we go 13-3 with all three loses being in our division.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
We'll just have to win at Washington to even things out.

I think we can do that.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
How about this one instead?

easy-button.jpg

Nexx

Reaction score
no panic, just fix whats wrong. im tired of the opposing teams slamming it down our throats for 10 minutes at a time. i dont care if it ends with field goal, teams need to go 3 and out waaaaay often against us. even in the GB game Rodgers moved the ball well against us, they just settled for field goals.