Don't let it happen...

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
Just read that Washington may be targeting Antwan Randle El.
Don't let it happen, Jerruh.
I want Randle El in Dallas.

superpunk

Reaction score
Yeah, his seven career TDs scare me to death.

Seriously guys, could we obsess a little more about what the Skins might do in the offseason?

Cowboy Junkie

leonargized
Reaction score
Qwickdraw said:

I also want Randle El...
He dose so much more than just any WR....

LeCharles #1
PLay making linebacker #2
Randle El #3

I know we may need some line help , but I would like to see what Rob brings to the table after a full offseason and a healthy start.....
Plus this seems to be a deep draft at the O-Tackle spot and I would like to see us take advatage of that....

Now I think with Allen and Rivera we are fine at guard , but if Hutchinson dosent stay with the Hawks , I'd jump on it...

jcblanco22

Reaction score
Qwickdraw said:

Qwick, your sig picture reminds me of the Cowboys jersey I own that I am proudest of: Ryan McNeil, LOL, good 'ol #47.

Jimmie

Reaction score
might sound stupid, but Crayton reminds me of Randle El...

I really like what Ive seen in Crayton, be interesting to see how he turns out.:starspin

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
All we need is another 3rd string WR.......

I'd say WR and DE are our biggest issues.....but I don't see R.EL. being the solution.....

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
superpunk said:
Yeah, his seven career TDs scare me to death.

Seriously guys, could we obsess a little more about what the Skins might do in the offseason?
I don't give a rat's arse what Washington does...
I said I want Randle El in Dallas.

KingTuna

Reaction score
I am all for bringing Randle-EL to Dallas...Have been on record for that since before the season ended...would be a GREAT pick-up..

Instant punt/kick returner and another downfield speedy guy for Bledsoe...

Would love the signing!

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
I wouldnt want to have to worry about him and Moss on the same field but I am not too interested in him as a Receiver in Dallas.

We've gotta start getting serious at Wide Receiver and only go after guys that can be Number 1s in the future.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Qwickdraw said:

where on Earth did you get this from? you know Washington can't speak of any interest in any player, esp. when that player's team is still playin

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
after giving up plaxico you think they'll make that same mistake again..:rolleyes:

mr.jameswoods

Reaction score
We need depth. You need 4 receivers who are capable of starting at any time. You need 3 to run three receiver sets. And the extra player should be a backup should we lose another WR for the season like we seem to do each year. I don't care for Randle El in particular, but I would prefer our fourth receiver be someone with experience instead of some 6th rounder who "reminds them of Irvin"

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'd rather have Reggie Wayne.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
I like the way Cowher, conservative as he is, always seems to have a Randle El type guy on the roster....before him it was "Slash"...

It just adds a wrinkle to a very vanilla offense that the other team has to prepare for and be aware of...and I think it helps the running game.

mr.jameswoods

Reaction score
Juke99 said:
I like the way Cowher, conservative as he is, always seems to have a Randle El type guy on the roster....before him it was "Slash"...

It just adds a wrinkle to a very vanilla offense that the other team has to prepare for and be aware of...and I think it helps the running game.

I don't think it's that he is always looking for a player in the Slash mold but he doesn admire talent and both Kordell and Randle El have talent even if they didn't neatly fit into a particular position. Cowher is the type of coach you can see drafting a Matt Jones or someone like that. He has more balls than me though because I don't like hybrid players.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
mr.jameswoods said:
I don't think it's that he is always looking for a player in the Slash mold but he doesn admire talent and both Kordell and Randle El have talent even if they didn't neatly fit into a particular position. Cowher is the type of coach you can see drafting a Matt Jones or someone like that. He has more balls than me though because I don't like hybrid players.

I just like the fact that while he has a conservative mindset, he'll always toss in a few wrinkles...

Ya know, like in the SB against us, the on side kick was a GREAT call.

That said, he better win a Championship game soon...cuz he's starting to get a bad rep.

mr.jameswoods

Reaction score
I just don't see how anyone can blame Cowher. Every time they are on the verge of winning a championship, they lose a key player to free agency that another team like Dallas or Denver would have likely re-signed. This past offseason, they lost Kendrick Bell and Plaxico Burress. Imagine if the Rooneys decided to actually pay up instead of be cheap skates; they probably would have won a Superbowl by now.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
mr.jameswoods said:
I just don't see how anyone can blame Cowher. Every time they are on the verge of winning a championship, they lose a key player to free agency that another team like Dallas or Denver would have likely re-signed. This past offseason, they lost Kendrick Bell and Plaxico Burress. Imagine if the Rooneys decided to actually pay up instead of be cheap skates; they probably would have won a Superbowl by now.

He's 1-4, at home, in championship games....a few of those, his team was the favorite...

That's about it in a nutshell.

fairviewfarmer

Reaction score
Qwickdraw said:
Randle EL would be a waste of time and Jerry's money, because Bill wouldn't use him right anyway.