Don't mock, my mock!

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I'm a mock virgin, so take it easy guys!

Round 1 - Fletcher Cox - 6'4 298 DE/DT - Miss St. - Traded down in 1st for this pick and picked up another 2nd.

Round 2 - Peter Konz - 6'5 314 C - Wisc - Blood clot issue drops him out of the 1st. Scoop him up and starts from day 1.

Round 2 - Coby Fleener - 6'6 247 TE - Standford - yup, the 2nd round TE pick. Hoping this one turns out better than the last one!!

Round 3 - Chase Minnifield - 5'10 183 CB - Minn - knee injury causes him to drop to 3rd. Would be a fringe 1st if not for surgery in January of this year. Should be fine by start of camp.

Round 3 - Billy Winn - 6'4 294 DT/DE - Boise St. - going to route of the giants here and stacking the D-line. Likely to be a DE in 3-4 scheme. (trading OUR 4th and next years 3rd to move back up when Winn falls to bottom of 3rd.)

Round 4 (comp) - Ryan Broyles - 5'10 192 WR - OK - When I first heard we got a 4th, I figured there is about an 90% chance this is where we take Broyles. Will be a perfect slot WR for a team that needs a slot WR!!

Round 5 - Winston Guy - SS - 6'1 218 - Kentucky - Another injury that causes a player to slip. Had sports hernia surgery in January as well. Should be ready for camp. Great instincts and can support the run.

Round 5 - Cyrus Gray - RB - 5'10 206 - Tx A&M - Surprise trade up for 6th and 7th this year. Great production at A&M. Felix is likely gone next year and Gray will also serve in the return game.

RS12

Reaction score
Guess you must have missed the concensus over the last couple weeks. Better chance Obama calls me on cell for advice than Konz or Fleener being there round two. If you are gonna dream, dream big.

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
RS12;4482362 said:
Guess you must have missed the concensus over the last couple weeks. Better chance Obama calls me on cell for advice than Konz or Fleener being there round two. If you are gonna dream, dream big.

It's going to take the right team for Konz, as I really think the medical issue is going to scare teams from taking him in the 1st.

As far as Fleener, you might be right and it's probably a pipe dream to land both in the 2nd, but who knows.