Reaction score
Solid Pro Running back -

Fast, quick, moves and STRONG

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Nors said:
Solid Pro Running back -

Fast, quick, moves and STRONG

We have a hard enough time getting 3 RB involved right now with Jones,Barber and Thompson why on earth would Dallas have any interest in getting yet another RB? I will say Reggie Bush is the only guy I would make an exception for but considering he goes in the top 5 that becomes a moot point.

joseephuss

Reaction score
I thought you were pushing for him to win the NL Cy Young Award. :)

joseephuss

Reaction score
Doomsday101 said:
We have a hard enough time getting 3 RB involved right now with Jones,Barber and Thompson why on earth would Dallas have any interest in getting yet another RB? I will say Reggie Bush is the only guy I would make an exception for but considering he goes in the top 5 that becomes a moot point.

I like the Texas Tech running back, Taurean Henderson. I don't think of him as a top tier back or that Dallas will be looking for a running back especially on the first day of the draft. I do see him as NFL ready to come in as a 3rd down/utility back. Because of Tech's system, he knows how to block and catch very well. Lots of teams could use a back like that in the 2nd day of the draft.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
joseephuss said:
I like the Texas Tech running back, Taurean Henderson. I don't think of him as a top tier back or that Dallas will be looking for a running back especially on the first day of the draft. I do see him as NFL ready to come in as a 3rd down/utility back. Because of Tech's system, he knows how to block and catch very well. Lots of teams could use a back like that in the 2nd day of the draft.

I agree with you, I have seen several of Texas Tech games and this guy has the making of a great 3rd down back.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Keep pushing - depth is good.
Trade fodder later if you keep nailing gems

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Nors said:
Keep pushing - depth is good.

I don't consider our RB fodder. I think we have some very good young RB's on this team. I think there are more important areas for this team than RB

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Stop this already. Moore will not be coming to the Cowboys. Parcells will not trust him and he would be a wasted pick. This is insane.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Yeagh - I've bookmarked it. Dontrell gonna be a playa in NFL

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Nors said:
Yeagh - I've bookmarked it. Dontrell gonna be a playa in NFL

Good to know. Now, if he gets drafted by the Boys, you can find it easily. If he doesn't, well, I guess those things can be deleted pretty easily.

Out of curiosity, have you ever seen him play?

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score

What's the point in "nailing the gem" if we're just gonna trade him?

Yay! We got a great pick at a position we don't need so now we can trade him and get another pick and gamble that we'll actually land someone at a position we need! Yay!

:rolleyes:

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Rack - as a general rule stop posting after midnight and drinking