Doomsday81 was right

rojan

Reaction score
You guys remember when doomsday81 came on here and told us all these things that were gonna happen and we just blow him off becuase he wasnt right about the CBA(When Mort was allso wrong)..Well if you look back at his posts, he predicted allmost everything that has happened...

He was the 1st to say we were gonna sign T.O..He told us that Pats LB Mcginnes(SP) was not gonna be back with the Pats and he goes off and signs with the Browns(Allso like a week after he told us that he wasnt gonna return, reports started to come out saying the same thing Dooms was saying)

Me and him have been PMing each other alot latley and he has given me good info every time and every thing he has told me has came true...

I think he deserves an apology so he can start posting again and give us some more insiders info

Ken

Reaction score
he's not posting anymore?

I already gave him props for Fabini.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
rojan said:
Me and him have been PMing each other alot latley and he has given me good info every time and every thing he has told me has came true...
So what is he saying now?

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Why did he stop posting? Because some folks gave him a hard time? Tell him to get his rear end back in here and start posting!

rojan

Reaction score
big dog cowboy said:
So what is he saying now?

I havent talk to him for like 2 or 3 days but he told me last time I was talkin to him that Owens and Dallas had a deal before he was released and the cowboys even offered the Eagles a low round pick but Philly declined...Than after he was released he was supposta sign with the Boys right away but his agent pulled a fast one in a last attempt to get more money...He said they were so turned off by that move that they were considering forgeting about Owens and re-signing Key or making a move for Molds when he is finally released...Thank god it ending good with T.O coming here...

He allso told me that there were visits scheduled with Fabini, Mawae, and Marcus Coleman...Oviously we got Fibini and Mawae got off the market beofer we could talk to him but we might be able to sign Coleman

I cant really remember alot more becuase most of our PMs were about T.O or Adam Veniteri but he allso said that he expects the Cowboys to sign or draft 3 more LBers

rojan

Reaction score
He told me that the reason he stoped posting was becuase someone PMed him about the whole CBA thing and ripped him...He said that he got the same stuff from his old Message board and didnt feel like going through it again

AmishCowboy

if you ain't first, you're last
Reaction score
Props to Doomsday, we was right, keep posting here please!

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
rojan said:
I havent talk to him for like 2 or 3 days but he told me last time I was talkin to him that Owens and Dallas had a deal before he was released and the cowboys even offered the Eagles a low round pick but Philly declined...Than after he was released he was supposta sign with the Boys right away but his agent pulled a fast one in a last attempt to get more money...He said they were so turned off by that move that they were considering forgeting about Owens and re-signing Key or making a move for Molds when he is finally released...Thank god it ending good with T.O coming here...

He allso told me that there were visits scheduled with Fabini, Mawae, and Marcus Coleman...Oviously we got Fibini and Mawae got off the market beofer we could talk to him but we might be able to sign Coleman

I cant really remember alot more becuase most of our PMs were about T.O or Adam Veniteri but he allso said that he expects the Cowboys to sign or draft 3 more LBers
Well, not much earth shattering news there but tell him to start posting again. More people are interested in what he has to say than anyone thinks.

HardHittin'Witten

This ain't Madden
Reaction score
didn't he give us a heads up that he wasn't going to be able to post links because the stuff he told us hadn't hit the media yet? I was appreciative of his info.

GTaylor

Gif Dude
Reaction score
Well since he left due to what someone said in private let him know in public that we want him back!

rojan

Reaction score
I love the support...He will probly see this for himself so everyone that wants to let him know how much you want him back, this is a good time

texastwister

Reaction score
I hope just because of 1 incident he doesnt quit posting. I hope he considers that alot of people on/were on edge of the TO rumors. NOt that it is official I would think the waters will calm down.
I like to read his posts and just figurd he was too busy to post. Damn I hope he comes back.

rojan

Reaction score
texastwister said:
I hope just because of 1 incident he doesnt quit posting. I hope he considers that alot of people on/were on edge of the TO rumors. NOt that it is official I would think the waters will calm down.
I like to read his posts and just figurd he was too busy to post. Damn I hope he comes back.

Ya thats what I thought oo but than I Pmed him and he told me about the dissrecpect he had been getting

Paniolo22

Hawaiian Cowboy
Reaction score
Yeah, I remember a comment going something like "Why do some people feel the need to seek attention" :rolleyes: He posted with knowledge, and even warned us it isn't official, but second hand. I for one agree he deserves an apolopy.

VirusX

Reaction score
Dooms, take what some of these jackarses say with a grain of salt. You need thick skin to post that kinda stuff here. Ask henson :lmao: . Anyway keep posting and chill with us. All the quality posters here are thankful for the news.

Dont let the idiots get to ya, besides the idiots get theirs in the end. :shoot4:

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I'll be the first to say, everyone in my mind is innocent until proven guilty. Until a person predicts inside information and none of it comes to light, then I won't believe them.

But I believed in what Doomsday81 said, and what BigTex said. There were a few others but I don't remember their handle. But I like DD81, I want you back, and keep up the good work.