Double J Julius Jones...

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
a redder one too.

Uhm, I don't think I am comfortable having this conversation.

Ya know, you usually save these type of conversations for PMs with me...like the one we had about the duct tape, ChezWhiz, goat, and spatula.

:)

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Juke99 said:
Geez, you could have at least been more of a jerk in your response so that we could have continued the dialogue.

You ain't no Winicki.

lol You leave Wild Daddy alone.

You know I had an idea, but I know I do not have the know how and skills to pull it off

I thought it would be a wicked desktop/wallpaper to have a poker table, maybe blue instead of the standard green and with a cowboys star on it.....and have the royal flush laid out on the table with the different cowboys on it.

It could be done with current players (Larry Allen Ace, Roy King, Terry Queen, Julius Jack and Witten as the 10) or with older players like Roger, Emmitt, White and so on.

But like I said I do not have the skills to pull it off.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Juke99 said:
Uhm, I don't think I am comfortable having this conversation.

Ya know, you usually save these type of conversations for PMs with me...like the one we had about the duct tape, ChezWhiz, goat, and spatula.

Change the spatula out and put a Hand Held Mixer in the story and all of a sudden you have me as an interested camper lol.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
lol You leave Wild Daddy alone.

You know I had an idea, but I know I do not have the know how and skills to pull it off

I thought it would be a wicked desktop/wallpaper to have a poker table, maybe blue instead of the standard green and with a cowboys star on it.....and have the royal flush laid out on the table with the different cowboys on it.

It could be done with current players (Larry Allen Ace, Roy King, Terry Queen, Julius Jack and Witten as the 10) or with older players like Roger, Emmitt, White and so on.

But like I said I do not have the skills to pull it off.

"Wild Daddy" spent last night at the "Olean Friday Night Fish Fry"...

Wowza...that wallpaper idea is a GREAT idea...ya know, the first chance I get, I am going to write it down and PM it to Irvinite. :D

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Juke99 said:
"Wild Daddy" spent last night at the "Olean Friday Night Fish Fry"...

Wowza...that wallpaper idea is a GREAT idea...ya know, the first chance I get, I am going to write it down and PM it to Irvinite. :D

lmao!!!!

However I have no doubt that he would be the man who could pull it off....guy amazes me and that is in no way saying anything bad about the rest of us who work with photoshop.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
lmao!!!!

However I have no doubt that he would be the man who could pull it off....guy amazes me and that is in no way saying anything bad about the rest of us who work with photoshop.

Agreed. There's Irvinite...and then there's the rest of us...

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
I am impressed - authentic Sicilian tarot cards...those I'd love to see.

Well, stop by sometime and I'll show you my etchings....uh, cards...uh.. :D