Doug Free??

slotshot

Reaction score
Now that we know that Flo was unable to raise his left arm in the Cards game, I have to ask, why did they not put Free in?

You would think Free would be superior to a ONE ARMED Left Tackle. Or at least you would hope I guess. Anyone have any idea how Free is progressing?

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
slotshot;2380144 said:
Now that we know that Flo was unable to raise his left arm in the Cards game, I have to ask, why did they not put Free in?

You would think Free would be superior to a ONE ARMED Left Tackle. Or at least you would hope I guess. Anyone have any idea how Free is progressing?

I was thinking of using Free as a TE to provide extra blocking against the Giants.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
You won't see Free. The coaching staff has yet to actually groom a lineman of any quality in quite some time.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
...........Ain't nothing Free in this world, baby.

yentl911

Reaction score
I think he was looked at as a young lineman with a great deal of potential but from what I hear he was very disappointing in the pre-season. They may not want to risk having him out there.

Our recent OL draft picks have been duds to say the least.

slotshot

Reaction score
more than a bit worrisome I would say...Is there any non-starter (O-Line) that we like on this team?

Smith22

Reaction score
It speaks volumes to me that we keep sending Adams out there to start with 1 arm and we don't even bother to rotate Free or anyone else in. We are in need of QUALITY depth on the OL in a BIG way!

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Do any of you have half a lick of a brain?

Free wasn't ACTIVE that game.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Smith22;2380434 said:
It speaks volumes to me that we keep sending Adams out there to start with 1 arm and we don't even bother to rotate Free or anyone else in. We are in need of QUALITY depth on the OL in a BIG way!

It speaks volumes to me that we have not even been compelled to activate Free for the past two games since Adams got hurt.

You should be wondering why we aren't rotating McQuistin in because apparently, he is next in the pecking order.

Smith22

Reaction score
AbeBeta;2380449 said:

The point is, NO ONE on the bench has come in for an obviously injured Adams.

Seven

Reaction score
AbeBeta;2380449 said:

Smith22;2380465 said:

:hammer:

Who's got half of what?

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Smith22;2380465 said:

Gee, the thread title says clearly "Doug Free?"

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Seven;2380558 said:
:hammer:

Who's got half of what?

I guess I just read thread titles. Had that been the "point" then the poster should have asked why no one subbed for Flo rather than why Free didn't

Seven

Reaction score
AbeBeta;2380605 said:
I guess I just read thread titles. Had that been the "point" then the poster should have asked why no one subbed for Flo rather than why Free didn't

Gotcha............