Video: DP: Jaylon Smith Bench Press Guessing Game

silvrNblue

Reaction score
J. SMith is a freak!!!!! Dude is a beast on the field.... that sideline tackle made on Kremera at the goal line was just OOOOO AHHHHHH YEASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
By how much 400 lbs????:muttley:

Naw -- I can do better than that . . . by how much is classified information, though!

Honestly -- truth be told, it's been so long since I even tried, I couldn't imagine! ;)

Last edited:

kapolani

Reaction score
Back in the day at 185 I was able to push out 415.

I used to work out with a dude when I was in the USN that I outweighed by at least 30 lbs that could bench the same as me.

That dude was a freak. He had the perfect small compact frame though, but still.

Jaylon is a freak of nature. Imagine when he's full strength.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Anyone watch/listen to the entire interview? At the start it was really obvious to anyone that has listened to Jaylon in interviews that it was not him. It was very odd.

WarDaddy

kidcrook
Reaction score
Anyone watch/listen to the entire interview? At the start it was really obvious to anyone that has listened to Jaylon in interviews that it was not him. It was very odd.

Yeah that interview started out with another dude answering the questions. The first minute or so it totally wasn’t him. I wonder who it was??