Draft pick number...if you care.

Bizwah

Reaction score
I don't know if this has been posted. If it has, feel free to delete the thread.

Bobby Carpenter #54 (we already knew this)
Anthony Fasano #47 (what? are we wanting him to be our Cooley?)
Skyler Green #10 (call me "old school", WRs should be in the #80s)
Jason Hatcher #97 (Glover's old number)
Pat McQuistan #77 (ohhh...boy...flashbacks of Tucker)
Pat Watkins #25 (hopefully better than Charlie Williams)
Montavious Stanley #60
Can't remember EJ Whitely's.

All can be seen at Dallascowboys.com...click on roster.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Bizwah said:
I don't know if this has been posted. If it has, feel free to delete the thread.

Bobby Carpenter #54 (we already knew this)
Anthony Fasano #47 (what? are we wanting him to be our Cooley?)
Skyler Green #10 (call me "old school", WRs should be in the #80s)
Jason Hatcher #97 (Glover's old number)
Pat McQuistan #77 (ohhh...boy...flashbacks of Tucker)
Pat Watkins #25 (hopefully better than Charlie Williams)
Montavious Stanley #60
Can't remember EJ Whitely's.

All can be seen at Dallascowboys.com...click on roster.

I dunno how he'll be as a reciever, but he's ALREADY a better blocker then Cooley.

littlewebs

Everything I type is a lie. Except that. And that.
Reaction score
Fabini is also still 00. I'd think Hatcher could have 90 like his college #, Ogbogu has 90, and is he even on the team still?

The Realist

Reaction score
Did we cut McQuistan yet?

Worst pick of the Ireland era.

Keeps his feet too wide moving past the line, appearing to be a step behind in his quest to provide run blocking in space...Has only adequate quickness off the snap, with no sudden movements in order to gain advantage...Inconsistencies arise when he has to position himself to screen off the defender, as he does not have the feet to stay up on his blocks and finish...Best working near the line of scrimmage, as he is too heavy-legged to offer much support up field... While he has a thick lower frame, toned muscles are not part of his physique...Might not have the desire to play the game like his brother, as he left the school in 2002, deciding he did not want to play, only to return in 2003, but decided to sit out the season. He then missed 2004 spring drills before rejoining the team during the summer of 2004.

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
littlewebs said:
Fabini is also still 00. I'd think Hatcher could have 90 like his college #, Ogbogu has 90, and is he even on the team still?
They've had that 00 up there for Fabini for months now and that is not even a legal number in the NFL anymore; don't know what's up with that And I guess they are going to wait to see if they find a reason to bring Og back again like last year before giving away his number. Maybe his “spokes model” career will take of for him and we will be free of him :D

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
The Realist said:
Did we cut McQuistan yet?

Worst pick of the Ireland era.

Keeps his feet too wide moving past the line, appearing to be a step behind in his quest to provide run blocking in space...Has only adequate quickness off the snap, with no sudden movements in order to gain advantage...Inconsistencies arise when he has to position himself to screen off the defender, as he does not have the feet to stay up on his blocks and finish...Best working near the line of scrimmage, as he is too heavy-legged to offer much support up field... While he has a thick lower frame, toned muscles are not part of his physique...Might not have the desire to play the game like his brother, as he left the school in 2002, deciding he did not want to play, only to return in 2003, but decided to sit out the season. He then missed 2004 spring drills before rejoining the team during the summer of 2004.
We all know he is a project; he was drafted for a PS player this year for sure and maybe next. We need to see if he has gotten his head straight; he’s a young man and sometimes there are a few bumps in the road for a young man before he “gets it”. He likely has the athletic ability (judging by his 3rd round twin brother) and his technique can be coached if his attitude is right now. How about we let the coaches have a shot at him before writing him off.

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
Biz, all the 80's numbers are taken -- several by guys like Ahmad Merritt and Jamaica Rector.

I'm pretty sure that Fasano, like Witten his rookie season, will change to an 80s number before the season starts. Or, maybe, he'll like the 47 and just stick with it.

parchy

Reaction score
Dale said:
Biz, all the 80's numbers are taken -- several by guys like Ahmad Merritt and Jamaica Rector.

I'm pretty sure that Fasano, like Witten his rookie season, will change to an 80s number before the season starts. Or, maybe, he'll like the 47 and just stick with it.

Wasn't Merritt like #13 in preseason last year? Did he get an "upgrade" since he made it through to the 2nd year?

The Realist

Reaction score
Could have gone.....

Will Montgomery, Setterstrom, Jimmy Martin or Pat Ross.

Don't want OL go Todd Watkins, Ryan LaCasse, Rushing, McClover.....

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
parchy said:
Wasn't Merritt like #13 in preseason last year? Did he get an "upgrade" since he made it through to the 2nd year?

Yeah, since he re-signed at the very end of the season, he went ahead and grabbed an 80s number.