draft talk on Sirius

pjt

Reaction score
NFL radio on Sirius talking draft right now. They were on pick 13 when I had to go back to the office. If anyone has a chance, could you let me know who they say we will pick. Oh and they picked Lawson to already be gone.

lspain1

Reaction score
pjt.....ignore summerisfunner. Typing is overrated. I hope someone can give us a summary. Fun speculation. I also think Lawson will be gone by 18.

lspain1

Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
man, I'm just joking with the guy, relax

I think Lawson goes to Cleveland at 12

Sorry summer, I didn't mean to sound 'cross'....I did mean it with a :) .

neosapien23

Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
man, I'm just joking with the guy, relax

I think Lawson goes to Cleveland at 12

Don't count on it. Cleveland will take Ngata if he is still there. I think Lawson, Wimberely, and Carpenter will be there at 18, but who does Dallas prefer. All of the them have unique strengths and weaknesses.

Duane

Reaction score
neosapien23 said:
Don't count on it. Cleveland will take Ngata if he is still there. I think Lawson, Wimberely, and Carpenter will be there at 18, but who does Dallas prefer. All of the them have unique strengths and weaknesses.
I still think that Ngata goes to Buffalo or shortly after. So I don't think Cleveland gets a shot at him.

neosapien23

Reaction score
Duane said:
I still think that Ngata goes to Buffalo or shortly after. So I don't think Cleveland gets a shot at him.

Buffalo will take Bunkley. The guy is a monster pass rusher at the DT position and fits their scheme much better than Ngata who is a better fit for the 3-4.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
CrazyCowboy said:
Not sure who we took........most likely a LB or CB
I was listening and for the life of me I can't remember. It was either a CB or FS.