Dress Code for the NBA.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
I have no problem with it... when you are on the job you dress as told...

Stern has told them they need to make a decision on whether or not they want a career in the NBA...

The players better know that Stern is not to be trifled with and he will take no prisoners on this matter...

Most injured players and press conferences the NFL players are wearing a team jersey... I doubt it follows "suit"...

joseephuss

Reaction score
ABQCOWBOY said:
Do you see it following suit, as it were, in the NFL?

I doubt it. Tags will monitor how it works and then come up with something better. The NFL knows how to make money and that is what this is all about. Mike Nolan wanted to wear a suit on the sidelines, but they wouldn't allow it because sponsors need their gear showcased. I don't think the NFL sponsors are pushing for a dress code because they pretty much have one. The NFL players and their agents already know how to appease the guys that pay the bills. The NBA as a whole doesn't have a clue.

I don't think the NFL cares what the players or coaches dress like. Have you seen some of the get ups that the coaches and trainers have worn on the sidelines during the years? I am just glad they got rid of the stupid zebra striped sweat pants.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
I can't blame Stern for doing it because the players that aren't in uniform look like crap.

I have said it before but a suit maker is missing the boat. If they could get approved they could clean up big time.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
I hope not.

Like the saying goes "Dont judge a book by it's cover".

If a guy is a knucklehead, a suite and tie is not going to change anything...

Mamba

RatisBeast
Reaction score
Totally for the Dress Code.....It's a profession, so look professional. They might be whatever from wherever and can dress however outside of work, but on the job there should be a dress code to put a good image for the kids.

bobtheflob

Reaction score
I agree that injured players should wear a suit to games if they're not in uniform, but the whole traveling in a suit thing is a little over the top. I don't think one fan in the country cares what the players wear on the plane

cowboys#1

Finish!
Reaction score
hey i have a dress code for work, hell my kid has a dress code for his school, so what makes them so different. put the freakin suit on and shut your mouth!!!