Drew TATE of IOWA...

KoRn_BoYz_5

Reaction score
what do u think about drew tate as a future qb of the boys? Hes the Qb for iowa for thoses who dont know

burmafrd

Reaction score
I am a Hawk fan and while he is a good College QB, I do not see anything that would make me think he could be a real good PRO QB. Quinn is 5 times the QB he is.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
I would like to see Quinn....but, we would have to trade up and it would be to expensive.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
CrazyCowboy said:
I would like to see Quinn....but, we would have to trade up and it would be to expensive.

Quinn is not going to be coming out this season or at least that is what is coming out of ND

Reaction score
I'm a Hawk fan too, but it is rare to find a QB that can have success in the NFL at 6' 0". Drew Brees is doing well, Doug Flutie had some success, but it is rare.

However I love that guy's toughness and instincts.

burmafrd

Reaction score
Quinn is not coming out- he knows another year learning from Charlie is priceless.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
If Drew Stanton comes out this year I would not mind seeing Dallas picking him up in the draft

KoRn_BoYz_5

Reaction score
diamond cutter said:
I'm a Hawk fan too, but it is rare to find a QB that can have success in the NFL at 6' 0". Drew Brees is doing well, Doug Flutie had some success, but it is rare.

However I love that guy's toughness and instincts.

guess who else is 6 flat...Mike Vick, hes got some success, i think tom brady is 6-1ish

junk

I've got moxie
Reaction score
No more Hawkeyes.....or Hawkeyes period. :D

Is he actually considering coming out? I think that'd be a big mistake if he did.