Duke Manyweather on Nathan Thomas

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
I’ve heard a lot of good things about Duke Manyweather.. Question is why hasn’t Dallas added him to the coaching staff..
He addressed this some time ago. He has had offers around the league but prefers not having to be tied to any particular staff/organization. Apparently he does quite well doing his own thing.

blueblood70

Reaction score

Always makes me feel better when Duke has worked and signed off on a player.

Good find some sucker to take Terrence steele's contract and trade him for a running back LOL jk sort of....;):laugh:

blueblood70

Reaction score
Guys like Bostick, Waletzko and Ball better show up this summer. This kid will kick them onto the cut list pretty quickly.
No I don't think they're making the team they're gonna be camp bodies and they're all being cut I can see it now I believe Hoffman bass and Richards are better and that doesn't even include this year's draft it's over for those guys... Well I don't know about bostic I never really even saw him much but I still say that we're overloaded on offensive line and I was joking earlier but if some of these guys have upside like this maybe you find somebody who wants Terrence Steele you can trade his contract an insert one of these tackles I mean we have a lot of guys on this team right now to pick from maybe turn Richards into a right tackle or one of these guys from the draft and I know I'm just kind of being facetious here but it could be something you can work on.. Move a big contract not a lot of drop off with one of these guys I mean it is right tackle... Somehow we survive there with Terrence Steele not playing well at all last year...

Gambit

Reaction score
He addressed this some time ago. He has had offers around the league but prefers not having to be tied to any particular staff/organization. Apparently he does quite well doing his own thing.
No traveling his own boss doesn't have to be committed to any blocking scheme or system.

Can't say I blame him at all

Gambit

Reaction score
You don't have to train a guy to talk about the positives about him. He just said cowboys don't miss on o line in round 1. Nothing actually about the player
Im not sure hes made any more in-depth comments about any other OL that he hasn't personally worked with. Not sure what you'd expect him to say if he hasn't spent time working with a guy.

Jarntt

Reaction score

Always makes me feel better when Duke has worked and signed off on a player.

Thanks for positing. I like to read about the later round guys that I don't have a lot of knowledge about

HanD

Reaction score
I got a bad feeling about Guyton. He's def a hit or miss guy and we will know by week one. Wouldn't doubt it if he didn't start and people were shifted around.
he's played two years at rt. not a lot of experience and minimal at LT. we're gonna know by week one? i'm not so sure about that.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
The hype is on for the 7th round picks.

Ps I hope they do well but it seems some are penciling them in already. Jonesitis
Exactly. I hope he is great but he was a 7th rounder. For the love of God tap the breaks. How many All Pro 7th round OLineman are there in the league?

Jimbo123

Reaction score
No I don't think they're making the team they're gonna be camp bodies and they're all being cut I can see it now I believe Hoffman bass and Richards are better and that doesn't even include this year's draft it's over for those guys... Well I don't know about bostic I never really even saw him much but I still say that we're overloaded on offensive line and I was joking earlier but if some of these guys have upside like this maybe you find somebody who wants Terrence Steele you can trade his contract an insert one of these tackles I mean we have a lot of guys on this team right now to pick from maybe turn Richards into a right tackle or one of these guys from the draft and I know I'm just kind of being facetious here but it could be something you can work on.. Move a big contract not a lot of drop off with one of these guys I mean it is right tackle... Somehow we survive there with Terrence Steele not playing well at all last year...
Should be able to get a 2nd or 3rd for Steele