Dungeon Seige II

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
I downloaded the demo a few nights ago and finished it. Its about a 1.5GB download. It was worth the 30 min it took to get if you ask me. Im going to go out this weekend and pick up the full version game. It was really fun.

If you enjoy a great story with some neat hack n slash ideas. You will enjoy DSII. You can have up to 6 people in your party. Its hard to get 6. Normally you run w/ about 3-4. There are pets you can buy also that you can take care of and they mature w/ battles. Really neat idea.

Check it out if you see it at the store. Im going to. Below is a link to the official Dungeon Seige II website.

Dungeon Seige II

Arcanius64

Reaction score
Really enjoyed playing the first one.... Is this one much better, or about the same?

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Arcanius64 said:
Really enjoyed playing the first one.... Is this one much better, or about the same?

I played the 1st one and I never finished it. It was fun in the beginning. This new version is more detailed and the interface is a bit different. The progression of your party is really cool how you manage it. There are many/many quests you can do. I was picking members up and doing quests w/ them to level them up and dropping them off and getting someone else. Later I would come back if say I needed a mage or archer or big warrior.

The graphics are great to. The camera is really easy to use also. Its just a simple move your mouse up for top down view or scroll in for 1st person.

I think its better than the 1st game.