Eagle fans

D-TownRadio

Benched
Reaction score
lol I was sitting on the soffa watching ESPN and saw some replays of the game. I tried my hardest to be mad but just couldn't bring myself to it.
I mean the fact of the matter is that this game didn't mean jack to either team.

Dallas has the East and a 1st round bye already locked up. Eagles are 13th out of 16 in the NFC thats 3 places out of being the worst in the NFC.
I guess one could argue that we are still playing for homefield but Greenbay will not even be in the NFC Championship game anyway. If I had to make a guess I would say it will either be the Bucs or the Vikes that will have the pleasure of getting a whopin by the boys.

But none of this is what calmed me about this loss. Not even the fact that dallas played their worst football of the year and the eagles played their superbowl and still only won by 3 is what calmed me the most.

So you ask what did calm me then? Well while watching the replays I thought to myself. Who will the Eagles fans be cheering for come January? A smile slowly crept across my face at the mear thought of all you eagles fans sulking on thier sofas as T.O. and the cowboys celebrate with their NFC Cahmpionship hats and Romo accomplishes in 1 and a half years that took the great McNabb 5 years to do.

Congrats on the win and wish you could be there in January. Will send a postcard.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
D-TownRadio;1839700 said:
lWho will the Eagles fans be cheering for come January?

Yeah but who will the Eagles and their fans be cheering for in Feb?

LMAO

The Pats(Donovan said, "can I get my ring back?") or the Cowboys.... :lmao2:

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
D-TownRadio;1839700 said:
lol I was sitting on the soffa watching ESPN and saw some replays of the game. I tried my hardest to be mad but just couldn't bring myself to it.
I mean the fact of the matter is that this game didn't mean jack to either team.

Dallas has the East and a 1st round bye already locked up. Eagles are 13th out of 16 in the NFC thats 3 places out of being the worst in the NFC.
I guess one could argue that we are still playing for homefield but Greenbay will not even be in the NFC Championship game anyway. If I had to make a guess I would say it will either be the Bucs or the Vikes that will have the pleasure of getting a whopin by the boys.

But none of this is what calmed me about this loss. Not even the fact that dallas played their worst football of the year and the eagles played their superbowl and still only won by 3 is what calmed me the most.

So you ask what did calm me then? Well while watching the replays I thought to myself. Who will the Eagles fans be cheering for come January? A smile slowly crept across my face at the mear thought of all you eagles fans sulking on thier sofas as T.O. and the cowboys celebrate with their NFC Cahmpionship hats and Romo accomplishes in 1 and a half years that took the great McNabb 5 years to do.

Congrats on the win and wish you could be there in January. Will send a postcard.

They whooped our players, whooped our coaches, and mercifully didn't run up the score. If I ever felt like beating my chest today isn't it. I just hope we can win a playoff game.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Blue&Silver;1839924 said:
They whooped our players, whooped our coaches, and mercifully didn't run up the score. If I ever felt like beating my chest today isn't it. I just hope we can win a playoff game.

Run up the score? Their offense wasn't much better than ours. The defense actually showed up and dictated their play.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score

Uhm? What game were you watching. The game I was watching the Eagles were being Whooped. It was just Tony Romo's inefficiency at quarterback that lost us the game. It wasn't like the Eagle's D was magnificent. It wasn't like Tony was being constantly pressured and sacked. It was a bunch of three and outs that did us in. We only scored 6 pts, instead of our regular 32 pts avg.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
Gangsta Spanksta;1840087 said:
Uhm? What game were you watching. The game I was watching the Eagles were being Whooped. It was just Tony Romo's inefficiency at quarterback that lost us the game. It wasn't like the Eagle's D was magnificent. It wasn't like Tony was being constantly pressured and sacked. It was a bunch of three and outs that did us in. We only scored 6 pts, instead of our regular 32 pts avg.

I watched the game on TV yesterday. The one where Westbrook purposely didn't score a touchdown, their kicker missed a field goal, and it seems like they spent most of the afternoon in our territory. Their offense was terrible or it would have been worse.

Let's not sugarcoat it. We played with no heart, and we were whupped. I just hope it serves as a wake-up call, and not the beginning of a great fall. I'm extremely disappointed.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Blue&Silver;1840142 said:
I watched the game on TV yesterday. The one where Westbrook purposely didn't score a touchdown, their kicker missed a field goal, and it seems like they spent most of the afternoon in our territory. Their offense was terrible or it would have been worse.

Let's not sugarcoat it. We played with no heart, and we were whupped. I just hope it serves as a wake-up call, and not the beginning of a great fall. I'm extremely disappointed.

I'm not sugar coating anything, IMO. The Eagles played like a bad team. They didn't really score all that much. What was it? 13 points? Their Defense wasn't all that impressive either. It's not like it is the best D we have faced all year. Their Offense stunk. McNabb was getting creamed. Out D looked better than their D. Tony Romo did some bad throwing, and he wasn't really under as much pressure as McNabb. He just looked bad out there. So, It's not the Eagle players that Whooped us; we whooped ourselves.

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
Remember they still have hope for the playoffs.
And this win pushed them that much furthur back into the Draft.

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
junk-trix.jpg

Silly Eagle fans, playoffs are for Cowboys.

khiladi

Reaction score
Gangsta Spanksta;1840199 said:
I'm not sugar coating anything, IMO. The Eagles played like a bad team. They didn't really score all that much. What was it? 13 points? Their Defense wasn't all that impressive either. It's not like it is the best D we have faced all year. Their Offense stunk. McNabb was getting creamed. Out D looked better than their D. Tony Romo did some bad throwing, and he wasn't really under as much pressure as McNabb. He just looked bad out there. So, It's not the Eagle players that Whooped us; we whooped ourselves.

You can't disrespect their defensive performance. We had a couple of fumbles bounce our way, despite the Eagles getting pressure on Romo. Even though Romo had a bad hand, it looks as if they also confused him. They took away Marion Barber on the check-downs.

D-TownRadio

Benched
Reaction score
Blue&Silver;1840142 said:

HAHAHA Okay troll. First and foremost a whopping is what we gave them the first time around, Not losing by 3 points. Secondly if you are going to sit and say that your offence was off and we are just lucky well I say HA HA HA. Who's offence was off? a team that is 3 spots away from last in the NFC or the team that averages 30+ points a game. The fact is that Dallas took a team for granted and I would rather it happen now against a team that don't mean jack and won't for years to come then a team who actualy has a small amount of talent.

You see no matter how you cut it this win don't mean anything. While it may have been the highlight of the eagles season wich by the way isn't saying much for them it realy means nothing in the big picture of the NFL. It had no effect on playoffs and was a pretty much pointless game. Now don't let the Drama Queens on this site fool you. They are all acting as though it is the end of our season but the fact is that this is the best season our storied franchise has ever had and thats saying alot.

But if it makes you feel better about your hapless little filthy-delphia eagles when you pretend in your simple little mind that this game had a negetive effect on us well you are sadly mistaken my friend. There is not a team out there that can give us a fight when they aren't taking a team for granted other then the Patriots and we are still without our #1 WR from last year. Scary isn't it? We are getting better and better as your birds get worst and worst.

You say you hope this team can win a playoff game? well my friend I highly doubt that you realy do feel this way but we can pretend for a moment that you are a cowboys fan and that you do have half a brian. We have THE best young QB in the NFL once Peyton and Brady retire Romo will be the next big thing and will most likely break their records by the time he retires he will have at the least 1 ring unlike ANY philly player can say.

But that most likely won't phase you right? Because I am sure you guys have gotten used to being nothing but a bunch of hapless losers. I mean you have the Flyers who are built up every year by management to be amazing and always seem fall as short as Andy Ried's parenting skills. The you have the Phillies who have just recent showed any intrest in winning anything but don't worry because Uttley and Howard will wise up and realise that your owners just put a team togeather good enough to make the playoffs but never realy go anywhere once every 10+ years so they can keep milking the fans for all their money. Wich brings us to the sixers, Do I even need to say anything more? I mean honestly I can't even say the name without falling to the ground in laughter. So every time one of your teams comes up short in the playoffs or even fails to make post season all togeather just remember that the Dallas Cowboys, America's Team. They have more championships then all the teams in your pathetic little city put togeather.

Now go cry your self to sleep.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score

Win a playoff game? Heck, I'm just hoping our December trend of losing games stops in Carolina, and in Washington the following game.

Dodger12

Reaction score
D-TownRadio;1840360 said:
HAHAHA Okay troll. First and foremost a whopping is what we gave them the first time around, Not losing by 3 points. Secondly if you are going to sit and say that your offence was off and we are just lucky well I say HA HA HA. Who's offence was off? a team that is 3 spots away from last in the NFC or the team that averages 30+ points a game. The fact is that Dallas took a team for granted and I would rather it happen now against a team that don't mean jack and won't for years to come then a team who actualy has a small amount of talent.

You see no matter how you cut it this win don't mean anything. While it may have been the highlight of the eagles season wich by the way isn't saying much for them it realy means nothing in the big picture of the NFL. It had no effect on playoffs and was a pretty much pointless game. Now don't let the Drama Queens on this site fool you. They are all acting as though it is the end of our season but the fact is that this is the best season our storied franchise has ever had and thats saying alot.

But if it makes you feel better about your hapless little filthy-delphia eagles when you pretend in your simple little mind that this game had a negetive effect on us well you are sadly mistaken my friend. There is not a team out there that can give us a fight when they aren't taking a team for granted other then the Patriots and we are still without our #1 WR from last year. Scary isn't it? We are getting better and better as your birds get worst and worst.

You say you hope this team can win a playoff game? well my friend I highly doubt that you realy do feel this way but we can pretend for a moment that you are a cowboys fan and that you do have half a brian. We have THE best young QB in the NFL once Peyton and Brady retire Romo will be the next big thing and will most likely break their records by the time he retires he will have at the least 1 ring unlike ANY philly player can say.

But that most likely won't phase you right? Because I am sure you guys have gotten used to being nothing but a bunch of hapless losers. I mean you have the Flyers who are built up every year by management to be amazing and always seem fall as short as Andy Ried's parenting skills. The you have the Phillies who have just recent showed any intrest in winning anything but don't worry because Uttley and Howard will wise up and realise that your owners just put a team togeather good enough to make the playoffs but never realy go anywhere once every 10+ years so they can keep milking the fans for all their money. Wich brings us to the sixers, Do I even need to say anything more? I mean honestly I can't even say the name without falling to the ground in laughter. So every time one of your teams comes up short in the playoffs or even fails to make post season all togeather just remember that the Dallas Cowboys, America's Team. They have more championships then all the teams in your pathetic little city put togeather.

Do you think that a post like this will make you look intelligent? It just makes you look ignorant taking bush league jabs at posters. It's become your M.O. to attack someones fanhood and misstating their comments, as opposed to just commenting on the subject at hand. Classless and, looking through your post history, this isn't the first time.

......well my friend I highly doubt that you realy do feel this way but we can pretend for a moment that you are a cowboys fan and that you do have half a brian.

And if you're going to accuse someone of having half a "brian" (I assume you meant brain), at least be able to spell the word..........

Blue&Silver

Reaction score

If you are as smart as you think you are you'd know that I'm not an Eagles fan, but a Cowboys fan.

You can beat your chest after a loss all you want. It doesn't change the fact that we lost. It was an embarrassment. The Eagles stink, and we stunk worse. I expected better.

Young man you really need to change your etiquette. I realize you might be very young, but nowadays that isn't an excuse. You need to understand not everybody agrees with your assessments, and that's not a bad thing.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score

They did not whip the Dallas Cowboys. You might want to go watch the game again. The Eagles did win. I don't know how you got they whipped this team from that game. Our D gave Philly everything they could handle. They played in the Dallas half of the field most of the game and got 10 pts from it. They could have put up the other 7 but the game was over by then anyways.

No excuses tho. A win's a win but they didn't whip Dallas by any means.

I have to put this loss on Romo and JG to be honest. All the players could have played better but if anyone should get the full drumming effect it should be those two.

Romo and JG were both off in this game.

D-TownRadio

Benched
Reaction score
I never said anyone had to agree with anything, I never mentioned in the post that we played great. I simply stated that we are the NFC champs and they are well in 13th place. I also said that they will lose for a while wich is also true because they will be in rebuilding after this year and I said all philly teams suck and set them up for heart brake and once again TRUE. These things are not opinion they are facts. you can dislike it but that don't mean it isn't true.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
D-TownRadio;1840724 said:
I never said anyone had to agree with anything, I never mentioned in the post that we played great. I simply stated that we are the NFC champs and they are well in 13th place. I also said that they will lose for a while wich is also true because they will be in rebuilding after this year and I said all philly teams suck and set them up for heart brake and once again TRUE. These things are not opinion they are facts. you can dislike it but that don't mean it isn't true.

To me what you feel about the Eagles is irrelevant. I don't care if they are rebuilding. I don't care if they stink in the future, and I don't care if they stunk in the past.What I care about is winning while we still have a chance. What I care about is losing to a team like the Eagles in the fashion we lost. I watched the game twice. What I saw was Tony get sacked four times. I saw the Eagles get three interceptions, and force two fumbles. I saw them hold us without a touchdown for the first time in three years. I saw them hold us to 3.5 yards per rush, and under 200 through the air. I saw them control the time of possession. It was embarrassing. You can call it whatever you want. I call it a whooping.

We were a 10 point favorite against a team that would have gave the Dolphins their first victory of the year if McNabb didn't get hurt.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
khiladi;1840352 said:
You can't disrespect their defensive performance. We had a couple of fumbles bounce our way, despite the Eagles getting pressure on Romo. Even though Romo had a bad hand, it looks as if they also confused him. They took away Marion Barber on the check-downs.

There defense was nothing to write home about. GB Defense performed better. The Bears had a nice D when we destroyed it. The cowboys have faced a lot of good defenses this year. Also one of the complaints is we didn't run the ball enough. Romo was bad. Jason Garrett could have mixed it up better. Eagles are still a bad team.