Eagle will deactivate McNabb and activate TO?

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Maybe they should deactivate Andy Reid, if nothing else it would lower the Eagles locker room BMI by 28%....

wsmith_1972

Reaction score
I wonder how many of his teammates have a peroblem with TO. Trotter was just on ESPN saying they needed to bring TO back.

dallasblue05

Reaction score
wsmith_1972 said:
I can see this scenerio.

If they do, they could become a threat in the NFC east.

I think the Mods should intitiate an Anti-Drug policy because it is seriously affecting the capabilities of some posters.

TO is nothing if he doesnt have a QB that can make a decent throw. TO is like the Barry Sanders of WRs. He'll get a lot of little catches, then he'll break one for 60. If you cant get it to him consistently, he wont have a chance to break that big one!!

dallasblue05

Reaction score
wsmith_1972 said:
I wonder how many of his teammates have a peroblem with TO. Trotter was just on ESPN saying they needed to bring TO back.

I wonder how many of those same teammates would be saying something different if they were winning without him............:rolleyes:

wsmith_1972

Reaction score
Wasn't like McFlabb was laying it in there. He was too busy throwing it into the ground...I think any average QB could get the ball to him.

silver

Reaction score
dallasblue05 said:
I think the Mods should intitiate an Anti-Drug policy because it is seriously affecting the capabilities of some posters.

TO is nothing if he doesnt have a QB that can make a decent throw. TO is like the Barry Sanders of WRs. He'll get a lot of little catches, then he'll break one for 60. If you cant get it to him consistently, he wont have a chance to break that big one!!

yes and we're not being sensitive to eagle fans feelings that frequent this forum. ;)

dallasblue05

Reaction score
silver said:
yes and we're not being sensitive to eagle fans feelings that frequent this forum. ;)

and..............................................................lol:cool:

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Body mass index

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

Jump to: navigation, search
The body mass index (BMI) is a calculated number, based on height and weight, used to compare and analyse the health effects of body weight on human bodies of all heights. It was developed by the Belgian polymathAdolphe Quetelet in the course of working out his system of "social physics", between 1830 and 1850 (and is therefore also known as the Quetelet Index). It is equal to the weight, divided by the square of the height:

e9b6e4f36a6ced90ca7cf4daee9a8d76.png
Typically, the weight is in kilograms and the height in metres, and the unit kg/m2 is often left out. (Using imperial units this is 703.07 times the weight in pounds, divided by the square of the height in inches.)

BMI is a common means of measuring overweight and obesity in humans. However, there are some concerns that BMI does not always present an accurate picture of these issues in individuals and populations.

dallasfan

Reaction score
No TO won't be reactivated if McNabb is put on IR. Although winning is number 1, if the Eagles were to run the table and Owens went for 100 yards and a TD in every game, what does philly do (keep in mind TO is not dumb and knows this would make the eagles and McNabb look very bad)? Owens would be even more convinced that he deserves a new contract and Philly can't possibly justify cutting him if they run the table with Owens and w/o McNabb. Philly would be forced to keep Owens and hope he and McNabb can coexist, but then the media would second guess McNabb even more because the team rallied around Owens. TO will definately be released brfore is activated by the eagles.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
wsmith_1972 said:
I can see this scenerio.

If they do, they could become a threat in the NFC east.
They are three games behind Dallas (two plus the tie-breaker) with only 7 to play. They are 0-3 in the division and 1-4 in the NFC.

If the Eagles' made the playoffs it would be a miracle under any scenario.