Eagles 0 penalties today!!

ethiostar

Reaction score
I wonder what that's like. We can't even seem to walk onto the field without getting flagged. :bang2::bang2::bang2:

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
ethiostar;2392615 said:
I wonder what that's like. We can't even seem to walk onto the field without getting flagged. :bang2::bang2::bang2:
According to some people, penalties are players not coaches, so everyone of the eagles players are smarter than everyone of our players.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Clove;2392621 said:
According to some people, penalties are players not coaches, so everyone of the eagles players are smarter than everyone of our players.

That could be true.

its on the players though.

That was a pathetic display today and definitely a pitiful followup to the tampa game. WHich by the way said more about tampa than dallas.

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
ethiostar;2392615 said:

They almost went unflagged. THey had a horsecollar called on them on the last drive.

ethiostar

Reaction score
EveryoneElse;2392729 said:
They almost went unflagged. THey had a horsecollar called on them on the last drive.

Did they really? Must have missed it.

Still, that's pretty impressive and makes me jealous.

This Dallas team is one of the most undisciplined team i've ever seen. It makes me so mad thinking the amount of money Jerry forked over to some of these players.

SacredStar

Reaction score
Giants had more penalties than Dallas.

Dallas had 7/55 yards in penalties, NY had 8/65.

Dallas' problems go way beyond penalties.

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
ethiostar;2392768 said:
Did they really? Must have missed it.

Still, that's pretty impressive and makes me jealous.

This Dallas team is one of the most undisciplined team i've ever seen. It makes me so mad thinking the amount of money Jerry forked over to some of these players.

yeah, but impressive none the less.

ethiostar

Reaction score
SacredStar;2392773 said:
Giants had more penalties than Dallas.

Dallas had 7/55 yards in penalties, NY had 8/65.

Dallas' problems go way beyond penalties.

True, penalties are not the only problem this team has. But you can't get anything going when you keep sabotaging yourself every other play.

We don't have all of our weapons and we are struggling. Playing like idiots insures that we have no chance at all.

Reaction score
Dallas' penalties are STUPID!!! Like 12 men on the field after a freekin time out! Remember that? They are also penalties that give teams first downs...penalties happen to teams...just not bone headed crap like this team...

And someone explain to me HOW THE HELL A NOSE TACKLE JUMPS OFF SIDE WHEN HE IS STANDING OVER THE DAMN BALL!!!