Eagles A.J. Brown unhappy with coaching staff

kskboys

Reaction score
They are literally nothing without the tush push… They are a midling offense at best as teams shut down the passing game and maintain rush discipline vs Hurts to limit his runs

If they lose Sunday— the wheels fly off as they head into the playoffs.

Siriani is already talking about resting guys— a sign he is conceding the division to Dallas. Truly weak-sauce.

The Philly media and fanbase won’t stand for a L and a sissy performance to end the year IMO… a W at least builds a bit of momentum— but if they lose?! Damn man… talk about an epic collapse down the stretch lol
Noo, they are nothing w/o that #2 D from last year. They signed their own death warrant when they let all those D players walk to overpay Jalen.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Perhaps this is why Sirranni was preaching they gotta stick together after the loss to the Cards

can you blame Brown??????...i am a fan but what they have done is way beyond the pale....its like they hired one on purpose to melt them down????

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Kelce and Fetcher Cox will be gone after this season and Lane Johnson is about done as well.
they are all better than they faired this season...17 game season conting practice games and playoff is 2 seaons in one....you can start hot and turn cold as ice

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Micah, your dream team is no more. You might make amends and renounce your love for Philly and be a Cowboy long time.

kskboys

Reaction score
Kelce and Fetcher Cox will be gone after this season and Lane Johnson is about done as well.
Brandon Graham is about done as well at age 35.

Their window may already be shut. Your DE's are only as good as your DT's. Your DT's are only as good as your DE's. Go cheap on either and your D falls mightily.

SuperBowlz

Reaction score
That would be funny if eagles got Bill Bellicheat.

Bill is DEFINITELY leaving NE....and he DEFINITELY wants to go to a team he thinks is set to win now (he's too old for a rebuild and Quarterback hunt).

Only a few teams would fit that category that will be in the coaching market: San Diego (maybe). They have Herbert....but they are in salary cap HELL and will have to cut Bosa. Eagles set up far better to win now them them.

And really...I can't think of any other team with a QB.

That said....Howie rules Philly, and I assume Bellucheat would want to have complete control.

Hmmmm....San Diego it is.
If I'm in my 70s and i have to decide if I want to line in Philly or Southern Cali...