Eagles at Cowboys HD Download (mp4)?

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Andybody know where an mp4 version of this file can be found? Ten Yard Torrents only has an asf version.

If we are not suppose to post this kind of question please delete.

Carl23

Reaction score
Give TYT some time. They'll release an HD version by Thursday afternoon.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
I record the games myelf in HD from an antenna.

I got home on cloud 9 last night, went into watch some of the plays on my pc and the channel was in and out all night.

I have recorded on hd dvr. I now need to find a way to get that onto my pc in HD, there is only one way right now and it is expensive.

It is really ticking me off that the channel recorded like that.

so anyway I will give the tyt version a shot.

circasurvive

Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2265812 said:
I wonder if if its MP4 format if it would play on my psp..... hmmmm

It should if you have the space for it. My PSP is hacked but Im sure that has nothnig to do with playing MP4s.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
circasurvive;2265843 said:
It should if you have the space for it. My PSP is hacked but Im sure that has nothnig to do with playing MP4s.

of course not I have a 2 gig mem stick right I'm trying to downgrade it but something bout pandoras battery and what else I just said forget it.

circasurvive

Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2265850 said:
of course not I have a 2 gig mem stick right I'm trying to downgrade it but something bout pandoras battery and what else I just said forget it.

You can compress the file to make it fit onto the stick but it may lack quality. I suggest modding it because then you can download the game onto the card at very small memory and watch it. It would also allow you to download any game for free from Nintendo-the PSP games.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Hotcarl23;2265811 said:
Give TYT some time. They'll release an HD version by Thursday afternoon.

Coolies

I just didn't know if the person who normally does them would decide not too because there was already one out there, even though it is asf.

I normally record all of the games, but I got a Plasma TV about 4 months ago and foolishly thought that I could record the games in HD with my old DVD Recorder.

krp1493

Reaction score
is there ever gonna be an HD (or high quality) version of this? and where is the .asf version of this on 10 yard torrents?