Eagles brass pretty darn smart, ours?

CactusCowboy

Benched
Reaction score
They let T.O. go and they are playing better, look like a team, and winning.

Do you really think that the EAGLES have a better receiving core than we do, minus Owens.

I dont like the guy, I dont want him, I have been bashed ever since I stood my ground on this issue after we signed him.

C A N C E R !!!!!

sacase

Reaction score
TO was not the cause of the eagles problems he was leading the league in yards at the time he got benched and I think he had 7 or 8 TD's. The eagles problems we McNabb being hurt and a lot of the defense hurt. Get a clue.

PakiPride

Benched
Reaction score
i couldnt imagine the offense with just Keyshawn. wed be even worse. remember whos behind the center.

miamicowboy21

Reaction score
Talk to me in december when the eagles face 3 straight divisional road games. They're playing good, but the schedule will get tougher, and with the lack of a true running game they wont go far.

CactusCowboy

Benched
Reaction score
Are the Eagles winning? Are they playing like a team? Do they miss T.O. ? These are my points.

CactusCowboy

Benched
Reaction score
miamicowboy21;1089012 said:
Talk to me in december when the eagles face 3 straight divisional road games. They're playing good, but the schedule will get tougher, and with the lack of a true running game they wont go far.

Why would I want to talk to you in December, I don't even know you?????

Sinister

Reaction score
CactusCowboy;1089002 said:

Do you really think that the EAGLES have a better receiving core than we do, minus Owens.

I dont like the guy, I dont want him, I have been bashed ever since I stood my ground on this issue after we signed him.

C A N C E R !!!!!

Then again the Eagles front office did sign him in the first place.

They beat the Cowboys at home playing with a ton of emotion, but it is still very early to be whining so much about a game in early October.

If TO is a cancer (I'm not saying he is or isn't) he'll be lanced at the end of the season per his contract which is 3 1-year deals.

tecolote

Reaction score
Of course they don´t have better receivers, they have a much, much, much better QB.

Owens is the least of our problems on the field.

SilverStarCowboy

The Actualist
Reaction score
CactusCowboy;1089002 said:

C A N C E R !!!!!

I think our Coaching Staff is a heck of alot smarter than you, or any of the media is giving them credit for.

Bill can use Terrell Owens as a team builder and player in team unity, whether he is a ditraction or not, whether he is on the field or not and whether he is with the team or not. Parcels will use this entire situation to the Cowboys advantage.

Futhermore, you can bet Bill will certainly be playing the mishandled media like fools and making them act like circus monkeys, as always.

CactusCowboy

Benched
Reaction score
SilverStarCowboy;1089024 said:
I think our Coaching Staff is a heck of alot smarter than you, or any of the media is giving them credit for.

Bill can use Terrell Owens as a team builder and player in team unity, whether he is a ditraction or not, whether he is on the field or not and whether he is with the team or not. Parcels will use this entire situation to the Cowboys advantage.

Futhermore, you can bet Bill will certainly be playing the mishandled media like fools and making them act like circus monkeys, as always.

Your kidding, right? :lmao2: :lmao: :laugh2:

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
CactusCowboy;1089013 said:
Are the Eagles winning? Are they playing like a team? Do they miss T.O. ? These are my points.

as poorly as we played, as many turnovers as we made, as many points we just handed them - we were in it till the end. we played very badly that day and a "good" team shoulda blown us outta the water and the 4th quarter should have been meaningless.

quit taking everyday life and *making* it fit some anti-TO agenda.

CactusCowboy

Benched
Reaction score
iceberg;1089031 said:
as poorly as we played, as many turnovers as we made, as many points we just handed them - we were in it till the end. we played very badly that day and a "good" team shoulda blown us outta the water and the 4th quarter should have been meaningless.

quit taking everyday life and *making* it fit some anti-TO agenda.

Iceburg, as in lettuce, as in E.Coli....chill, brother

BlueStar22

Reaction score
A lot of people on this board and football fans in general don't give McNabb enought credit. The man is a damn good quarterback. Good QB's can win with average receivers. McNabb did it before T.O. and Brady has won Super Bowls. I think it's time soome of you start giving Donovan his props. It's not about the Eagles front office being smarter. It's all about the Quarterback. His line ain't bad either.

CactusCowboy

Benched
Reaction score
BlueStar22;1089044 said:
A lot of people on this board and football fans in general don't give McNabb enought credit. The man is a damn good quarterback. Good QB's can win with average receivers. McNabb did it before T.O. and Brady has won Super Bowls. I think it's time soome of you start giving Donovan his props.

Props to the Campbell soup man!

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
CactusCowboy;1089034 said:
Iceburg, as in lettuce, as in E.Coli....chill, brother

icebErg (amazing how many people can't spell what's in front of them) as in big chunk of ice - hush child. i was chilled long before you got your first anti-to boner.

SilverStarCowboy

The Actualist
Reaction score
BlueStar22;1089044 said:
A lot of people on this board and football fans in general don't give McNabb enought credit. The man is a damn good quarterback. Good QB's can win with average receivers. McNabb did it before T.O. and Brady has won Super Bowls. I think it's time soome of you start giving Donovan his props. It's not about the Eagles front office being smarter. It's all about the Quarterback. His line ain't bad either.

Yeh it is about McNabb and about their Defense, give them credit. They ARE the true enemy of the state, not Waaaa-shington or the Giants.

The Eagles HAVE handled us for the most part since McNabb and Johnsons Defense arrived. ... .. next time they gotta come here to play.

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
iceberg;1089049 said:
icebErg (amazing how many people can't spell what's in front of them) as in big chunk of ice - hush child. i was chilled long before you got your first anti-to boner.

Aside from the spelling (Iceburg), CactusCowboy wasn't too far off the mark ...

Main Entry: ice·berg javascript:popWin('/cgi-bin/audio.pl?iceber01.wav=iceberg')
Pronunciation: 'Is-"b&rg
Function: noun
Etymology: probably part translation of Danish or Norwegian isberg, from is ice + berg mountain
1 : a large floating mass of ice detached from a glacier
2 : an emotionally cold person
3 : [SIZE=-1]ICEBERG LETTUCE[/SIZE]

http://i29.***BLOCKED***/albums/c269/coolmoe/PTsemantics.jpg

BTW, T.O. wasn't the sole reason the Eagles had a difficult year in 2005 ...that was mostly due to injuries with keyplayers on the team. However ...T/O/ darn sure didn't do anything for the team In 2005 either. He was a distraction of the highest order.

I wish you well with him, he's not through by a long shot!

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon;1089082 said:
Aside from the spelling (Iceburg), CactusCowboy wasn't too far off the mark ...

Main Entry: ice·berg
Pronunciation: 'Is-"b&rg
Function: noun
Etymology: probably part translation of Danish or Norwegian isberg, from is ice + berg mountain
1 : a large floating mass of ice detached from a glacier
2 : an emotionally cold person
3 : [SIZE=-1]ICEBERG LETTUCE[/SIZE]

http://i29.***BLOCKED***/albums/c269/coolmoe/PTsemantics.jpg

BTW, T.O. wasn't the sole reason the Eagles had a difficult year in 2005 ...that was mostly due to injuries with keyplayers on the team. However ...T/O/ darn sure didn't do anything for the team In 2005 either. He was a distraction of the highest order.

I wish you well with him, he's not through by a long shot!

so he misspelled the lettuce side of things too.

yea, he screams intelligence.

hey - are the eagles fans just misunderstood? i think they're violent. (there, that usually makes you go away)

AmishCowboy

if you ain't first, you're last
Reaction score
Eagles Brass Smart?, Tell me what have they won?. I must have been sleeping when they won those Multiple SB's.