Eagles cut LB who just started for them, should we sign him?

pancakeman

Reaction score
Sign him, grill him for info, then cut him. Knowing the playcalls might be useful on Sunday!

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Man that's cold.

Imagine him calling his family last week and telling them he's gonna make his first start!

Then a few days later calling them and asking if he can sleep on their couch cuz he just lost his job.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Well....they only had like 2 healthy linebackers and he was one of them

That's pretty rock solid evidence that Leonard is gonna start this weekend.

It may also mean they have more moves coming

Carson

Reaction score
Well....they only had like 2 healthy linebackers and he was one of them

That's pretty rock solid evidence that Leonard is gonna start this weekend.

It may also mean they have more moves coming
He started for Cunningham. His spot puts Leonard on the 53

They run Reddick, Cunningham and Morrow. Leonard likely steps in for Morrow when ready

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Love watching the Eagles twitching about their back seven.
They recognize and understand their Achilles Heel, and sorry Iggles, Leonard will not be saving your defense.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score

They run Reddick, Cunningham and Morrow. Leonard likely steps in for Morrow when ready
Maybe, but Morrow has been playing decent ball, I just look at their addition of Leonard at the same level as our addition of Evans.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score

Well....Reddick isn't really a LB. He's a pure edge rusher and plays in LOS. They put a maximum of 2 off ball linebackers on the field at any one time...often times just 1.

I just Googled this Cunningham though....andbit sounds like he's their best LB, and is coming back this week

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
Well he isn't really a starter from what I read. He was a backup plan for the starter for a week, and now he's gone. I think it's not the first time he was released by the Eagles. Every linebacker that started against the 49ers was released before, and backups. Some backups of backups. They probably looked at the tapes of that game, and started getting rid of dead weight.

Carson

Reaction score
Well....Reddick isn't really a LB. He's a pure edge rusher and plays in LOS. They put a maximum of 2 off ball linebackers on the field at any one time...often times just 1.

I just Googled this Cunningham though....andbit sounds like he's their best LB, and is coming back this week
This is correct yes. He is their best LB