Eagles DC Sean Desai on what he has seen from Dak Prescott this year

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score
Eagles DC Sean Desai on what he has seen from Dak Prescott this year: “Yeah, kind of like what he's been in the bulk of his career in terms of he's operating in a highly efficient way right now, getting the ball out fast and he's decisive with where he wants to go with the ball and he's accurate. He's throwing the ball on point to where the offensive structure is asking him to throw the ball, so he's doing a good job. “Then, the one thing you can't ever sleep on him, we learned this a long time ago and you guys have seen it way more than me, his legs. He can still create plays and make plays from a scramble position as a thrower and a runner, so he's playing at a high level.”

visionary

Reaction score
we win this game and the board says the real test is against the giants the following week
Thats why we will lose so we dont give “them” the satisfaction of moving the goalposts

plymkr

Reaction score
If Dak continues to make plays with his legs then I’ll be a fan of his game.

If he’s stuck in the pocket I see no point of him as our QB.

The last 2 weeks there has been an emphasis on him running more.
He’s a completely different QB out of the pocket. As a pure pocket passer he isn’t good. We’ll lose this game if McCarthy makes him a pocket passer. If McCarthy gets him on a couple QB runs or bootlegs to start it off then Dak becomes a different animal. MM has to be smart and go with what works.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Wouldn't it be great to hear Dan Quinn respond to the same question about Hurts something like this?

"He looks like a deer in the headlights, practice squad player of late. Can be easily baited into throwing a pick and can't seem to get those legs under him for those big gains. I don't know how he feels about facing our pass rush, but I can assure you, my guys are out for blood and bone. This is a good tune up game for us heading into November, the most important month of the season".

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
He’s a completely different QB out of the pocket. As a pure pocket passer he isn’t good. We’ll lose this game if McCarthy makes him a pocket passer. If McCarthy gets him on a couple QB runs or bootlegs to start it off then Dak becomes a different animal. MM has to be smart and go with what works.
This has become painfully obvious.
He has got to be on the move to be effective.

CWR

Reaction score
If Dak continues to make plays with his legs then I’ll be a fan of his game.

If he’s stuck in the pocket I see no point of him as our QB.

The last 2 weeks there has been a emphasis on him running more.

Yes sir, he's a much better qb when he isn't locked in the pocket. Let him get out there and cook. Like I said before I blame his hesitation on coaching and management trying to protect him to their own detriment.