CFZ Eagles Defense Overrated

windjc

Reaction score
My assessment based on the Eagles defensive performance yesterday is that they are one of the worst defenses in the league. I'll explain.

First they were playing against one of the worst QBs in the league. As many experts like Risen have noted, Dakota Prescott is terrible. He is oft injured. He almost leads the league in interceptions even though he missed 5 games. Prescott is basically the least intimidating QB in the league and they let him carve them up for over 320 yards. He even gifted them a defense TD by tossing a ball slowly to their DE to start the game. What else was Prescott suppose to do to make it easy for them. Despite all this, they let Dallas score on 8 of 10 possessions!

The Dallas OLine is also made up of a bunch of misfits. I mean the Eagles literally let go of Jason Peters, who is basically a card carrying member of the AARP, years ago, only to see him come into the game at the goal line to block as a TE. Then they let this geriatric manhandle their line.

Should I even mention that the Eagles allowed a sexual predator who is a shell of his original overrated self - Zeke Elliot - come in and get first down after first down after touchdown. It was a complete embarrassment. Zeke runs like a 7.6 40 and has to wear a visor because the sun hurts his eyes. They couldn't stop him.

Then there is the incredibly pathetic Dallas receiving core. Cee-Dee Lamb, who is a pretend #1 (more like #2.5) got 2 TDs and 35 fantasy points. A season high. TY Hilton, who had not been on the field for over a year, scorched the Eagles effortlessly. Only the worse D in the league could allow these stats.

On top of all this, everyone knows that Kellen Moore is an absolute JOKE of an OC. Literally one of the worst ever. Moore, a literal man-child, gutted the Eagles D for 40 points. Insane. Basically you could have taken the average member of this board and they would have scored 50 as OC against the Eagles laughing stock of a defensive unit.

The things is we ALL KNOW defenses win championships. With their terrible D, the Eagles can't win a playoff game. It's impossible.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
My assessment based on the Eagles defensive performance yesterday is that they are one of the worst defenses in the league. I'll explain.

First they were playing against one of the worst QBs in the league. As many experts like Risen have noted, Dakota Prescott is terrible. He is oft injured. He almost leads the league in interceptions even though he missed 5 games. Prescott is basically the least intimidating QB in the league and they let him carve them up for over 320 yards. He even gifted them a defense TD by tossing a ball slowly to their DE to start the game. What else was Prescott suppose to do to make it easy for them. Despite all this, they let Dallas score on 8 of 10 possessions!

The Dallas OLine is also made up of a bunch of misfits. I mean the Eagles literally let go of Jason Peters, who is basically a card carrying member of the AARP, years ago, only to see him come into the game at the goal line to block as a TE. Then they let this geriatric manhandle their line.

Should I even mention that the Eagles allowed a sexual predator who is a shell of his original overrated self - Zeke Elliot - come in and get first down after first down after touchdown. It was a complete embarrassment. Zeke runs like a 7.6 40 and has to wear a visor because the sun hurts his eyes. They couldn't stop him.

Then there is the incredibly pathetic Dallas receiving core. Cee-Dee Lamb, who is a pretend #1 (more like #2.5) got 2 TDs and 35 fantasy points. A season high. TY Hilton, who had not been on the field for over a year, scorched the Eagles effortlessly. Only the worse D in the league could allow these stats.

On top of all this, everyone knows that Kellen Moore is an absolute JOKE of an OC. Literally one of the worst ever. Moore, a literal man-child, gutted the Eagles D for 40 points. Insane. Basically you could have taken the average member of this board and they would have scored 50 as OC against the Eagles laughing stock of a defensive unit.

The things is we ALL KNOW defenses win championships. With their terrible D, the Eagles can't win a playoff game. It's impossible.
The NFC will be represented by the Niners or the Eagles.
Reality is harsh but true.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
It might be but in Philly in the cold I’m sure it’s a whole different defense

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
I stopped reading when you said that the Eagles were playing one of the worst QBs in the league.

The constant Dak hate that goes on here incessantly is just unbearable at times. This is a public forum. But seriously these types of post bring no value whatsoever.

quickccc

Reaction score

lol .. is this a doom and gloom Cowboys fan ? ,... or a disguised as an disgruntled Eagle fan ..?

- If Eagles Defense is overrated .then what do you call our own Cowboys Defense ?

- Kellen is a joke ..although his offense scored 40 points ? ... go figure

:huh:

shabazz

Reaction score
The NFC will be represented by the Niners or the Eagles.
Reality is harsh but true.

The path to the Cowboys getting to the SB is for one of those 2 teams to knock out the other before we play them but I guess that’s not possible with our playoff spot.

conner01

Reaction score
I stopped reading when you said that the Eagles were playing one of the worst QBs in the league.

The constant Dak hate that goes on here incessantly is just unbearable at times. This is a public forum. But seriously these types of post bring no value whatsoever.
Really

doomsday9084

Reaction score
Its my assessment that both teams figured that the game was near meaningless and a much more meaningful round 3 was likely. As a result, both teams played very vanilla schemes on both sides of the football and when that happens, it favors offense.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
On the real, the NFC is very weak this year. The power is in the AFC. Whoever wins the AFC is gonna be limping into the Super Bowl. Look at the QBs for the next years to come.

AFC: Allen, Tua, Burrow, Jackson, Watson, Lawrence, Mahomes, Herbert, Carr.

NFC: Hurts, Dak, Fields, Murray.

CWR

Reaction score

Lol, I'll cosign this post any day. The hilarious thing is you know the guys who stick to those narratives won't say anything bad about Phillys vaunted defense.

CWR

Reaction score
On the real, the NFC is very weak this year. The power is in the AFC. Whoever wins the AFC is gonna be limping into the Super Bowl. Look at the QBs for the next years to come.

AFC: Allen, Tua, Burrow, Jackson, Watson, Lawrence, Mahomes, Herbert, Carr.

NFC: Hurts, Dak, Fields, Murray.

NFC definitely doesn't have the same depth, but it didn't stop the Rams from winning the Super Bowl, and it won't stop whoever represents the NFC this year. It can go either way in the end.

StarOfGlory

Reaction score

Dak is a top-12 QB in the league at least. This nonsense about Dak being one of the worse QB's in the league is just that, nonsense. Better lay off the meth if you think there are 25 QB's better than Dak in the NFL.

The rest of your post isn't worth my time.