Eagles in the market for linebacker still

SuperBowlz

Reaction score
The Eagles need 2 CBs and 3 LBers. Everything else looks good. That back 7 was just atrocious last year.

Howboutdemcowboys31

Reaction score
The eagles have no qb and no coach. All these signings are going to mean crap in the end

That said, at least they try, unlike us

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I was not scared of the Eagles last year when they were 3 games up on us.
Certainly not scared now.
Not at this point, check back after the draft. Then I may be concerned. :laugh:

ATXSRT

Reaction score
I get not signing really high priced free agents and stuff.... but we have glaring holes at LB, and other positions.... For the front office to just sit back and sign absolutely no one is absurd. We are not filling all holes thru the draft. We have not had this many holes in our team in a long time...

bottleKids

Reaction score
I get not signing really high priced free agents and stuff.... but we have glaring holes at LB, and other positions.... For the front office to just sit back and sign absolutely no one is absurd. We are not filling all holes thru the draft. We have not had this many holes in our team in a long time...
THIS

I get it we can't have top FA's with what we need to pay out in the next 1-2 years, but come on we need JAGs, depth, and role players.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score

Been said this, no way your draft will do it for you, heck some will need multiple years before they are ready.