Eagles interested in T-Ham?

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Eagles | Team May have Interest in Hambrick
Tue, 23 Aug 2005 06:27:59 -0700

Mark Eckel, of the Trenton Times, reports the Philadelphia Eagles may have some interest in signing free agent RB Troy Hambrick (Cardinals), recently released by the Arizona Cardinals.

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
Eagles | Team May have Interest in Hambrick

What part of the term "Interest" reflects signed, sealed, and delivered? And while I'm at it, during the last few years I've heard nothing but comments like ...not being able to get over the NFC Championship hump, or choking into the playoffs, etc. Now, all I'm hearing are comments like getting back to the Superbowl, or last piece of the Superbowl puzzle. If you listen to yourselves, you'll realize that the Eagles are no "Johnny-come-lately" franchise. We've improved greatly over the last 5-7 years and we'll soon take our place among "recent" Lombardi trophy winners such as the NE Pats (as much as that hurts me to say).

So be careful what you wish for (e.g., last piece of the SB puzzle) -- you may just get it sooner than you think!
BTW, the Eagles will not sign Hambrick!

Waffle

Not Just For Breakfast Anymore
Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:
What part of the term "Interest" reflects signed, sealed, and delivered? And while I'm at it, during the last few years I've heard nothing but comments like ...not being able to get over the NFC Championship hump, or choking into the playoffs, etc. Now, all I'm hearing are comments like getting back to the Superbowl, or last piece of the Superbowl puzzle. If you listen to yourselves, you'll realize that the Eagles are no "Johnny-come-lately" franchise. We've improved greatly over the last 5-7 years and we'll soon take our place among "recent" Lombardi trophy winners such as the NE Pats (as much as that hurts me to say).

So be careful what you wish for (e.g., last piece of the SB puzzle) -- you may just get it sooner than you think!

:stop:Lighten up Francis! The "puzzle piece" comment was more an indictment of Troy Hambrick rather than a slam of the Eagles. Jeez!

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Waffle said:
:stop:Lighten up Francis! The "puzzle piece" comment was more an indictment of Troy Hambrick rather than a slam of the Eagles. Jeez!

Classic flic. Sorry to change the subject....
'if you look at me....I'll kill you, If you touch my stuff...I'll Kill you.
icon10.gif

Banned_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:

But what you fail to realize is you're team is not even "has beens" ... they're "never was" ... and still to this day "aren't" anything, but losers.

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
Banned_n_austin said:
But what you fail to realize is you're team is not even "has beens" ... they're "never was" ... and still to this day "aren't" anything, but losers.

Then we aren't missing anything like some teams ...huh!?! Now go have some breakfest.