Eagles keep Josh Sweat

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
sounds good, we should think about doing the same for a player or 2

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
And they apparently extended Reddick to keep him one more year. So they have Sweat, Huff and Reddick rushing off the edges.

Sydla

Reaction score
And they apparently extended Reddick to keep him one more year. So they have Sweat, Huff and Reddick rushing off the edges.
LOL.

They end up with three good edge guys and we are out here lowballing RBs despite the fact we have basically nothing at the position on our roster.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
LOL.

They end up with three good edge guys and we are out here lowballing RBs despite the fact we have basically nothing at the position on our roster.
Players line up to play for america's team for peanuts!

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
LOL.

I didn’t hear about Reddick getting extended. He’s under contract for 2024 with a cap hit over $21 million. I think they’re still trying to trade him.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
I didn’t hear about Reddick getting extended. He’s under contract for 2024 with a cap hit over $21 million. I think they’re still trying to trade him.
I don't think they are trying to trade him. They let his agent explore trade options. He wants more money he doesn't want to leave. He actually fits in Fangio's defense better than Sweat. I'm guessing unless someone knocks their socks off with a trade offer he'll be with the Eagles next year.