Eagles QB Jalen Hurts has an illness and isn’t practicing today. He is expected to travel and play

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Cue the weirdos getting giddy over one person getting sick and another having to get knee surgery....because of the color jersey they wear.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
I dont recall ever "seeing" you before....but you really know a lot about my posts!

More than I do. Not sure if I should be flattered, or weirded our.
I know enough to know you're unhinged about people laughing about injuries. It's hilarious. Sucks you reported the other guys post :)

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
I know enough to know you're unhinged about people laughing about injuries. It's hilarious. Sucks you reported the other guys post :)
In an unrelated story....you ever run into someone who knows all about you...and can recount all kinds of things about you, little anecdotes, etc... yet you know nothing about them and dont ever even remember meeting or speaking to them, and kinda feel bad, because it's apparent that you made WAY more impression on them, while they were an absolute zero on your radar?

I haven't....but I bet that would be awkward. Anyhoo I would love to chat but I need to go mow my lawn.

Nice meeting you!

(Yikes)

stilltheguru

Reaction score
In an unrelated story....you ever run into someone who knows all about you...and can recount all kinds of things about you, little anecdotes, etc... yet you know nothing about them and dont ever even remember meeting or speaking to them, and kinda feel bad, because it's apparent that you made WAY more impression on them, while they were an absolute zero on your radar?

I haven't....but I bet that would be awkward. Anyhoo I would love to chat but I need to go mow my lawn.

Nice meeting you!

(Yikes)
Alot of typing. Lol nice try

dogberry

Reaction score
I’m getting over a code.

What would the team treat a sick player with to get him ready to play.

I get Tylenol and a placebo, do players get a stronger placebo?

Mr_437

Reaction score
Hope Jalen gets well and Geno is healthy enough to play. I don't want any excuses.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
What kind of code you got? Area code, zip code, emergency code?
giphy.gif