Video: Eagles set to take on the Cowboys in Dallas

davidariust24

Reaction score
The question is how do player additions if you will, affect this game? The running back Shaw, and Sproles as well as Tate getting more in n sync. If we can answer this positively, we should win.

Knotamus

Reaction score
As a realist, I honestly didn’t have much faith that our Boys would pull out a win last week against the Saints. Yet, they proved they are capable of shutting down even best offenses. The Cowboys are riding high with confidence and have anouced themselves to the rest of the league. I typically would worry ab ‘over confidence’ (much like the Saints has last week), yet this young team still seems to want to prove something to themselves more than anyone else.. I love it.

That said, I’m convinced that we’ll beat Philly Sunday. The attitude and maturity of the players realize the importance of this game. They seem hungry and have been playing with a type of ‘controlled recklessness’ if you will.. I’m excited and can’t wait to bury the Eagles.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I like to sort of look thru the knothole in the fence to see what the neighbors are doing.

*o_O,,,er,,, whilst I've harboured long held suspicions concerning yer' penchant fer' overtly obsessive "knothole/ window peeking",,, thusly ,I'll remain nonplussed concerning this particular characteristic,,, ya- know,Broo_O

BAWAAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

:lmao:LMAO:lmao:

:):thumbup::)

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
As a realist, I honestly didn’t have much faith that our Boys would pull out a win last week against the Saints. Yet, they proved they are capable of shutting down even best offenses. The Cowboys are riding high with confidence and have anouced themselves to the rest of the league. I typically would worry ab ‘over confidence’ (much like the Saints has last week), yet this young team still seems to want to prove something to themselves more than anyone else.. I love it.

That said, I’m convinced that we’ll beat Philly Sunday. The attitude and maturity of the players realize the importance of this game. They seem hungry and have been playing with a type of ‘controlled recklessness’ if you will.. I’m excited and can’t wait to bury the Eagles.
Man, I'm envious in&of how you've Succulently conveyed you're view,,,:bow:

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
*o_O,,,er,,, whilst I've harboured long held suspicions concerning yer' penchant fer' overtly obsessive "knothole/ window peeking",,, thusly ,I'll remain nonplussed concerning this particular characteristic,,, ya- know,Broo_O

BAWAAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

:lmao:LMAO:lmao:

:):thumbup::)

Thank for the vote of confidence.

I think.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
The question is how do player additions if you will, affect this game? The running back Shaw, and Sproles as well as Tate getting more in n sync. If we can answer this positively, we should win.
Sproles, bro.

This guy has broken us before.

Him and Ertz.

rynochop

Reaction score
Coming out and punching the Eagles in the face and ending their playoff hopes after a SB would be awesome.
I'll say defenses don't slump and say 24-10 boys

davidariust24

Reaction score
Sproles, bro.

This guy has broken us before.

Him and Ertz.
If the cowboys comes out with the mentality that they are playing the superbowl champs, there is no doubt they will be up for this game. The eagles want to flip that switch and be what they were last year. What better way or time for them to do it than now vs the cowboys at Jerry World like their DE Brandon Graham said

Sydla

Reaction score
Vegas lines keeps ticking down.

Seems lots of people like the Eagles in this spot.