Eagles sign WR DeVante Parker

Kumbaya

Reaction score
I like this add on….if you throw to him, that means you are not throwing to better players like Brown, Smith, or Barkley.

weird reasoning I know….I always look for Bad things for the Eagles….the team I dislike the most in the nfl.

The Natural

Reaction score
talented player who was once on the verge of stardom but could never put it all together. Not a bad pickup for what he's going to be asked to do in their offense...4th/5th option with a good catch radius.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
The guy gets open, and catches the ball. This guy was with the dolphins some time ago? They are stacking that team, and still have 11 draft picks. That's crazy. They'll be trading some players soon you can bank on it. It's funny the difference a year makes. Last year Philadelphia allowed everyone to leave, and picked from the trash heap to build their team. No high-end free agents. This year they are spending money.

Last edited:

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
He's essentially replacing Julio. Lateral move but Parker is obviously younger with less injury risk.

mcmvp

Reaction score
He may not even make the final roster…it’s only 1.2 million

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
This is a non story.

They probably will just kick the tires on hi., and then cut him.

I just hope our senile owner doesn't get confused, think it's 2019, and sign him for 5 years 120mil

JPM

Reaction score
I’m shocked to learn he’s still in the league.